Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
I mean, next week is "imminent" too
1686661479691.gif

Reactions: pt_mck

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
You'd need to know the value placed on the team when it transferred to them.
Presumably when the estate was settled, they came to a valuation on the sens and applied capital gains to it. So while the daughters got it clean, any increase from that would be what CRA would apply Capital gains tax to.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
Outside fan passing through. Having lived through ownership drama with my favorite team I always pull for people in the same spot to make it through with their team staying put.

Is this a good outcome for you all or is it still too early to say?

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Outside fan passing through. Having lived through ownership drama with my favorite team I always pull for people in the same spot to make it through with their team staying put.

Andlauer isn't the sexy pick but he's a hockey guy through and through and has a committed track record to winning.

I'm satisfied.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Sens aint moving lol. It was a never a concern. However Andlauer's group contains a lot of local investors headed by Jeff York. So this group is extra committed to staying in ottawa not that it matters.

Reactions: DrEasy and Sideline

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Ok...let's see what this guy does. Hope he has really deep pockets, cause he's gonna need to dig into them quite a bit for what this team needs.

Emerica

May 29, 2010
Patrick Roy will also be announcing that he is stepping away from the Remparts today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad