Confirmed with Link: The Ottawa Senators Sale - PART 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silky Johnson

I wish you all the bad things in life.
Mar 9, 2015
London, UK
Universi
Not here they don’t. Kids need a dog wood to graduate high school and all the big private schools teach their kids same BC curriculum.

IB also isn’t a better curriculum, the reason for its existence is to have some sort of international standard for international private school kids trying to get into universities all over the planet

IB is a much bettrr curriculum. Teaches depth of knowledge and research skills so much better than what I was exposed to.
Graduates also have better outcomes in post secondary. Only problem with it is that it is VERY challenging and leaves some kids behind.

If you want your kid to get into a top school then IB is definitely a good choice.

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
IB is a much bettrr curriculum. Teaches depth of knowledge and research skills so much better than what I was exposed to.
Graduates also have better outcomes in post secondary. Only problem with it is that it is VERY challenging and leaves some kids behind.

If you want your kid to get into a top school then IB is definitely a good choice.
As someone who graduated from IB, its good, but the issue is the focus is only on academic/knowledge comprehension with little focus on anything applied. It pre-emptively streamlines students for the stems and business programs, but overlooks the importance of the trades and social sciences.

If I could do it all over again, I'd rather not because the additional resources and skills aren't worth the $600 per semester and can be learnt through regular programs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad