The other sports thread part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
One of the best baseball games I've ever seen happening in Arlington right now!

:amazed:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
This Angels win is great news for the Jays if they get to play Texas in ALDS. Chance of no Hamels in game one! :yo:

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Jo-Jo Reyes back in the majors also :P

Never imagined I'd see him again in the majors, his last few outings with the Jays were so terrible :laugh: ! He didn't look like a major leaguer at all back then. Good for him if he was able to work his way back. Lefties who can even just adequately locate their stuff always end up finding work in the league.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Expos are dead

100% behind the Jays

IF the Expos are back one day, the only way I will switch my allegiances is if they play in AL. I dislike NL and don't find those games entertaining for the most part.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I just got up, Sunday brunch is cooking, I get to stay in my pajama pants and watch football all day...Damn I love this time of the year :)

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
Why the hell is there an NFL game on so early? Is this a one off, or a new thing?

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Buehrle expected to start today (to reach 200 innings for the 15th straight year) and then announce his retirement following the game.

What a career. The guy is amazing. Class act all around.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
EagLOLs are surprising even me with their spectacular failures so far this season and I'm the one always expecting them to implode in a spectacular fashion. :laugh:

It seems everyone knew Bradford was a bust except Kelly.

BlackMarvel

May 17, 2006
Dollard des ormeaux
sure doesn't look like a former first overall pick, although the O line looks terrible again. Plus they have only 2 WR's that seem to be able to catch the ball.

Seems like Sam heard me and is trying to prove me wrong now :laugh:. I hope he keeps it up because it doesn't look like sturgis is ready to kick for us.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Seems like Sam heard me and is trying to prove me wrong now :laugh:. I hope he keeps it up because it doesn't look like sturgis is ready to kick for us.

all the sudden there are a lot of holes to fill. We need to improve the O-line, Kicker, QB, and some WR help wouldn't hurt.

19VJ17

Mar 9, 2011
Buehrle expected to start today (to reach 200 innings for the 15th straight year) and then announce his retirement following the game.

What a career. The guy is amazing. Class act all around.

Really! I assume he will retire after the playoffs.

LOVE the title( AKA the Jays bandwagon thread ) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad