OT: The Other Sports Thread Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Shitbirds were going to get rolled regardless. No one in their right mind would've picked them over any of the top 6 NFC seeds.

They benefitted from a soft schedule and someone had to get in as the number seven seed. There's a clear separation between the top 6 and the rest in the NFC.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Shitbirds were going to get rolled regardless. No one in their right mind would've picked them over any of the top 6 NFC seeds.

They benefitted from a soft schedule and someone had to get in as the number seven seed. There's a clear separation between the top 6 and the rest in the NFC.
Not a playoff team yet, agree.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
This should be a good one. I like DAL (to win), but this is a pick 'em IMO.

SF is one beautifully built team, I'm jealous. With an elite QB they'd be damn near perfect. As perfect as a team could get in a cap league anyway.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
This should be a good one. I like DAL (to win), but this is a pick 'em IMO.

SF is one beautifully built team, I'm jealous. With an elite QB they'd be damn near perfect. As perfect as a team could get in a cap league anyway.
Go Jimmy, show GoodKiwi what you can do.:nod:

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Juszczyk might be my favourite player in the league. What a f***ing blocker that guy is!

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
This is going to be a story to watch all game long. DAL defence vs SF run blocking. Both are great. SF is winning the matchup early on.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
That was almost too easy.
"Juice" made at least 3 great blocking plays on the drive. He's had a sick start to this game so far. There's a reason he was the very first player SF locked up last off-season. He's a guy that won't show up on the offensive stat-sheet much, but make no mistake he's top 3 offensive player on that team.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Cowboys 3 and out. This is fun.
When SF is firing on all cylinders like this they're the scariest team in the league IMO. I've said it several times. Well-rounded, fast and vicious. Intimidation is a thing in sports.

Reactions: peate

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Jimmy crumbles under pressure. Yeah, that was the play called but any veteran QB should've thrown it away.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
He does everything…almost everything they on in the run game keys off him.
Him and Kittle are a force blocking down field. There's no better duo in the league. It's not even close.

Reactions: 417

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Lawrence is a no-show so far. He has to be a factor for DAL to win this one.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
I woulda gone for it. The momentum will surely swing back in DAL favour at some point (it almost always does in NFL games) and I would prefer to build as large of a cushion as possible while the team is on a roll.

GoodKiwi

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2006
Important stop by SF considering DAL will get the ball to begin the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad