OT: The OT Thread Part 5: New HF Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Change your bookmark from "http" to Https" and it should keep you logged in. I was having the same problem and updating the bookmark seemed to work.

This is actually working for now, thanks so much. Updating the bookmark wasn't working, but capitalizing did.

I don't like Edge browser in general but oddly I have move conflicts if I used IE or Chrome here.

heres another thing with Edge. Everytime you open it it automatically opens up several hog processes that you can't turn off. Eats up memory and CPU like crazy. What a terrible browser.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking that Mandatory/Evolve Media put a little effort and money into maintaining HFBoards. It's like this is the only site in their portfolio that's actually a message board and not just an agglomeration of articles.

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Did you just assume his skin color?

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jamin

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I don't want to admit how many times I watched her fall.

God loves idiots. She falls through the ceiling, 10ft drop, on her back and miraculously is saved by the shelving, which actually cushions the blow of the fall, gets up like nothing happens, not even a scratch, and then figures she's had enough because 3 police are there now.

The guy first throws the girl to the first officer responding, in an attempt to escape, girl falls on cop who is also holding onto guy trying to escape. Keystone cop ensues. Guy gets away from cops inept attempts to capture 3-4 times (man that would be embarrassing) then goes out back, checks back door, locked, doesn't even try to kick it open or anything, checks bathroom, comes back in to store pretending to be a customer buying a bag of spits. (look I'm just buying spits lol, wtf was he thinking) then goes down, then a strange move at the officers leg, which works anyway.

The whole thing is so ridiculous. The cashier just watching all the silliness ensue.

Reactions: Senor Catface

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
Sammy has been actively whitening his skin for about nine years. (Link is behind the Washington Post firewall, but it's referred to on Sammy's Wikipedia page.)

Yeah, very interesting. I looked into it after I saw a random photo of him.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
I think he has a stun gun out. He really should've stunned him right off the bat and been done with it.

Although I don't know that the film would've been as funny.

Oh it could be,,, "In the face, in the face, right in the face." ;)

I think these robbers were stunned in the first place. Or something.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Just listened to John Short on the radio. He’s about as old as Bryan Hall but sounds so much smarter and more professional. It’s deja vu as he just called into the show he used to host. John used to join my wife and me in bed nightly, albeit he was on the airwaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad