OT: THE OT Thread: Grass mowing szn is here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Venting time:

Yesterday was a pretty difficult day on our unit. We have a pediatric patient who is the size of an adult. I went into his room yesterday morning to do some tech stuff, and his dad was there comforting him. It reminded me a lot of the way I comfort my 4-year-old soon when he's distressed. The peds pt isn't very responsive, though. The dad was just holding his hand and reminding him he's there for him, everything's ok and that he loved him. Kicked me in the nuts a bit.

Well, a few hours later- our code bells start ringing. I speed walk over to see it's the kid's room. LUCAS (mechanical compression) was placed on him. His dad was outside the room obviously a wreck. Apparently, according to one of our orientees, the mom let out a shrieking cry in the hallway outside our unit. I'm glad I didn't see that.

We put him on ECMO, and he seems to be doing ok. I walked by his room earlier in the morning, and he's still there. Fingers crossed for him. It'd eat me up a bit if he doesn't make it. I can't imagine being those parents.

Man, this unit sure does make me grateful for everything I have. It's a sad job at times, but very fulfilling, too, and has changed me for the better. Also, there's a reason I avoid peds like a plague. It hits way to close to home.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I need to mainline caffeine today.

I spent 7ish hours in the car yesterday with my youngest to watch Nate's game in the cold and rain and now I'm operating on less than 5 hours of sleep.

Thank goodness they won their first conference game of the season. This weekend they have a roadtrip for a back-to-back in Maine. The front end is against the pre-season coach's poll #1 and the defending conference champs. If they can win these two games and then their game next Saturday, they will being the driver's seat for the 1 seed in the conference tournament.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I need to mainline caffeine today.

I spent 7ish hours in the car yesterday with my youngest to watch Nate's game in the cold and rain and now I'm operating on less than 5 hours of sleep.

Thank goodness they won their first conference game of the season. This weekend they have a roadtrip for a back-to-back in Maine. The front end is against the pre-season coach's poll #1 and the defending conference champs. If they can win these two games and then their game next Saturday, they will being the driver's seat for the 1 seed in the conference tournament.
He plays lacrosse, right? That seems like a fun sport to watch. I'm quite excited to see what sport my little guy draws to.

I'm trying to guide him into hockey. We've gone ice skating the past few weeks. He fell a couple of times, cried (should've put on shin pads the first time!), dried off those tears, and said 'daddy, I want to go fast again!'.

I usually push him around in those plastic 'skating aids' at a moderate pace and pretend he's a hockey player. We throw checks @ imaginary players into the boards, we'll steal the puck, take it up ice, and score or get stone walled by the pretend goalie. I always do my best RJ impression while skating him around the ice. "he shoots, he scores! Where mama hides the cookies!". It's so much fun.

And yeah, I'm good to go with 6+ hours of sleep. 7-8 is ideal, but anything less than 6 hours, and I'm DRAGGING the next day. Hopefully, that caffeine does the job for you!

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
He plays lacrosse, right? That seems like a fun sport to watch. I'm quite excited to see what sport my little guy draws to.

I'm trying to guide him into hockey. We've gone ice skating the past few weeks. He fell a couple of times, cried (should've put on shin pads the first time!), dried off those tears, and said 'daddy, I want to go fast again!'.

I usually push him around in those plastic 'skating aids' at a moderate pace and pretend he's a hockey player. We throw checks @ imaginary players into the boards, we'll steal the puck, take it up ice, and score or get stone walled by the pretend goalie. I always do my best RJ impression while skating him around the ice. "he shoots, he scores! Where mama hides the cookies!". It's so much fun.

And yeah, I'm good to go with 6+ hours of sleep. 7-8 is ideal, but anything less than 6 hours, and I'm DRAGGING the next day. Hopefully, that caffeine does the job for you!
In my personal experience, let kids try as many sports as possible growing up and then see what they fall in love with.

Here is Nate's journey to being a goalie for his DIII lacrosse team:

Ice hockey and soccer were the first two sports he tried. I coached him in both and he only played at the house/rec level. He also played one season of town lacrosse when he was in kindergarten. It was boring, so he didn't go back the next year. The summer before he was to play Mite hockey, where games started, he said he didn't want to play because the learn to play stage was boring. He switched to floor hockey for a few years before wanting to get back on the ice.

When he was around 9, he switched from soccer to baseball. He also took up karate. He tried out for a travel baseball team once and didn't make it. But, that was likely a good thing because that travel coach killed the love for the game in kids we knew through hockey.

In 7th grade, he was playing rec baseball and hockey. In 8th grade, one of his friends talked him into playing modified football for school. Then he played house hockey. And in the spring, he had the modified baseball coach wanting him to play. But, his friend that got him to play football wanted him to play lacrosse. He opted to try out for lacrosse. I asked if he thought he'd make the team. His reply was classic Nate, "I went to the meeting and I was the only kid that was willing to play goalie."

So, that was the start of his lacrosse goalie journey. Nate was the only goalie on the team and had a lot of fun. He played rec baseball that year for the last time.

In 9th grade, he played JV football, rec hockey, and JV lacrosse. He started the year backing up a 10th grade goalie. But, around 1/3 of the way through the season, the 10th grader got a concussion. Nate was lights out in his first start on JV and that created some drama as some of his teammates said in the group chat that Nate should have been starting.

In 10th grade, he played JV football again, rec hockey, was talked into being the varsity hockey team's 3rd goalie even though he had never played hockey goalie before. Then, just as the JV lacrosse season was starting up (he was the only goalie on the team and he expected it to be a big development year), the COVID shutdown cost him that season. We spent a lot of time that spring and summer with me (who is not a lacrosse guy) shooting on him at the empty HS field. He also decided to try out for a club lacrosse team as this would be the last shot he would have and he wanted to see how far he could go with it.

Leading into his 11th grade year, he tried out for a local club lacrosse team and made the B team for his age group. It was a scaled back experience due to coming out of COVID, but he grew a ton through the experience.

In 11th grade, he opted not to play football because it was pushed to the "Fall 2" season between Winter (varsity hockey) and Spring (varsity lacrosse) seasons. He also had a short rec hockey season where he was the only goalie. He was the only goalie on varsity that year and played every minute of every game until he got taken out late in their sectional loss so that the JV goalie got some experience and he got a round of applause from the parents, coaches, and his teammates.

That June, an assistant at SUNY Morrisville reached out. It was the first college team to reach out and it was the perfect fit for him from an academics and lacrosse POV. So, he was all in on going there pretty quickly. Apparently a few other schools reached out to him later on, but he told him he was locked in to Morrisville. He told me about a few of them way after that happened.

His senior year, he played varsity hockey (he was a 4th line winger that year. Don't ask.), rec hockey (goalie and forward), and varsity lacrosse. He played a lot better his senior year and had fun with his guys. He had a huge emotions when his last game as a Spartan was over.

So far, his college experience has been good and challenging. As a freshman, he went in with no idea about where he stood talent-wise with college players. He ended the year as the backup goalie to the conference 1st team goalie. This year has been up and down for himself and the team. He started the year as the #1 and is the #2 right now. But, the starter has been pulled for Nate at halftime each of the past two games. But, he is having fun and has decided to switch from the 2 year program to the 4 year program and use all his lacrosse eligibility.

So, through this journey, here are the pieces of advice I would give to anyone getting started on this journey:

1) Keep it fun. I can't stress this one enough. Kids fall in love with sports because it's fun. When adults lose sight of that, bad stuff happens.

2) Let the kid make the decisions. Nate went to a skating clinic over break once where he said he thought he was the only kid there that wanted to be there and everyone else was there because their parents made them go because their coach was running it. I've also seen parents make kids try out for teams that the kid didn't want to play on. That stuff does not work out well in the long run the majority of the time.

3) Be the most positive, supportive parent you can be for your kid and the team, especially the coaches. It's easy to create drama when stuff isn't going well. Try to avoid that stuff as much as you can and just focus on supporting your kid and keeping it fun.

4) Don't be THAT PARENT. There is a dad with one of the SUNYAC MLAX teams that parents around the league know as an utter tool. Don't be that guy.

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
In my personal experience, let kids try as many sports as possible growing up and then see what they fall in love with.

Here is Nate's journey to being a goalie for his DIII lacrosse team:

Ice hockey and soccer were the first two sports he tried. I coached him in both and he only played at the house/rec level. He also played one season of town lacrosse when he was in kindergarten. It was boring, so he didn't go back the next year. The summer before he was to play Mite hockey, where games started, he said he didn't want to play because the learn to play stage was boring. He switched to floor hockey for a few years before wanting to get back on the ice.

When he was around 9, he switched from soccer to baseball. He also took up karate. He tried out for a travel baseball team once and didn't make it. But, that was likely a good thing because that travel coach killed the love for the game in kids we knew through hockey.

In 7th grade, he was playing rec baseball and hockey. In 8th grade, one of his friends talked him into playing modified football for school. Then he played house hockey. And in the spring, he had the modified baseball coach wanting him to play. But, his friend that got him to play football wanted him to play lacrosse. He opted to try out for lacrosse. I asked if he thought he'd make the team. His reply was classic Nate, "I went to the meeting and I was the only kid that was willing to play goalie."

So, that was the start of his lacrosse goalie journey. Nate was the only goalie on the team and had a lot of fun. He played rec baseball that year for the last time.

In 9th grade, he played JV football, rec hockey, and JV lacrosse. He started the year backing up a 10th grade goalie. But, around 1/3 of the way through the season, the 10th grader got a concussion. Nate was lights out in his first start on JV and that created some drama as some of his teammates said in the group chat that Nate should have been starting.

In 10th grade, he played JV football again, rec hockey, was talked into being the varsity hockey team's 3rd goalie even though he had never played hockey goalie before. Then, just as the JV lacrosse season was starting up (he was the only goalie on the team and he expected it to be a big development year), the COVID shutdown cost him that season. We spent a lot of time that spring and summer with me (who is not a lacrosse guy) shooting on him at the empty HS field. He also decided to try out for a club lacrosse team as this would be the last shot he would have and he wanted to see how far he could go with it.

Leading into his 11th grade year, he tried out for a local club lacrosse team and made the B team for his age group. It was a scaled back experience due to coming out of COVID, but he grew a ton through the experience.

In 11th grade, he opted not to play football because it was pushed to the "Fall 2" season between Winter (varsity hockey) and Spring (varsity lacrosse) seasons. He also had a short rec hockey season where he was the only goalie. He was the only goalie on varsity that year and played every minute of every game until he got taken out late in their sectional loss so that the JV goalie got some experience and he got a round of applause from the parents, coaches, and his teammates.

That June, an assistant at SUNY Morrisville reached out. It was the first college team to reach out and it was the perfect fit for him from an academics and lacrosse POV. So, he was all in on going there pretty quickly. Apparently a few other schools reached out to him later on, but he told him he was locked in to Morrisville. He told me about a few of them way after that happened.

His senior year, he played varsity hockey (he was a 4th line winger that year. Don't ask.), rec hockey (goalie and forward), and varsity lacrosse. He played a lot better his senior year and had fun with his guys. He had a huge emotions when his last game as a Spartan was over.

So far, his college experience has been good and challenging. As a freshman, he went in with no idea about where he stood talent-wise with college players. He ended the year as the backup goalie to the conference 1st team goalie. This year has been up and down for himself and the team. He started the year as the #1 and is the #2 right now. But, the starter has been pulled for Nate at halftime each of the past two games. But, he is having fun and has decided to switch from the 2 year program to the 4 year program and use all his lacrosse eligibility.

So, through this journey, here are the pieces of advice I would give to anyone getting started on this journey:

1) Keep it fun. I can't stress this one enough. Kids fall in love with sports because it's fun. When adults lose sight of that, bad stuff happens.

2) Let the kid make the decisions. Nate went to a skating clinic over break once where he said he thought he was the only kid there that wanted to be there and everyone else was there because their parents made them go because their coach was running it. I've also seen parents make kids try out for teams that the kid didn't want to play on. That stuff does not work out well in the long run the majority of the time.

3) Be the most positive, supportive parent you can be for your kid and the team, especially the coaches. It's easy to create drama when stuff isn't going well. Try to avoid that stuff as much as you can and just focus on supporting your kid and keeping it fun.

4) Don't be THAT PARENT. There is a dad with one of the SUNYAC MLAX teams that parents around the league know as an utter tool. Don't be that guy.
To the bolded:

Point 2- I feel like my generation is going to be a bit better with this. At least, anecdotally, the millennial dads I talk to do not want to force their kids into a specific sport. A lot of us suffered those fates as kids. Parents, usually dads for boys, would force them to play a sport they enjoyed when they were kids, and lived vicariously through their boys playing it in hopes they'll make it further than they did. But, as you said, the kids HATE it.

I will not be that parent. It's just not fair to the little guy, and I just want him to have fun and be happy. Sports can take up a ton of time for a kid, so forcing them into something they hate is at the very least quite selfish and perhaps even a bit cruel. My wife has one sport he's not allowed to play- football due to concussions. Hockey is just too important to me for her to say 'not allowed!', haha.

Point 4- South Park has an amazing episode on parents like this. Randy is the parent that is loud and obnoxious, and fighting at the little league game becomes more important to him than his kid playing the sport. Most of the kids hate playing the sport, but the parents are oblivious to their feelings. It's a hilarious episode. What else is new for South Park?!

But yeah, those parents must have the awareness of a goldfish because everyone else views them as an embarrassment to be around. Hockey is a rough sport, though. I have war stories from when I played as a kid. I'm sure it's common for parents to get concerned or up in arms if their kid gets blindsided by some asshat, but still- when we played as kids, we HATED parents getting involved. The 2nd hand embarrassment was real.

Sounds like you did a great job with your son, and I'm sure he appreciates it. If not now, when he gets older. He probably knows kids that are forced into things they want no part of.

Last edited:

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
To the bolded:

Point 2- I feel like my generation is going to be a bit better with this. At least, anecdotally, the millennial dads I talk to do not want to force their kids into a specific sport. A lot of us suffered those fates as kids. Parents, usually dads for boys, would force them to play a sport they enjoyed when they were kids, and lived vicariously through their boys playing it in hopes they'll make it further than they did. But, as you said, the kids HATE it.

I will not be that parent. It's just not fair to the little guy, and I just want him to have fun and be happy. Sports can take up a ton of time for a kid, so forcing them into something they hate is at the very least quite selfish and perhaps even a bit cruel. My wife has one sport he's not allowed to play- football due to concussions. Hockey is just too important to me for her to say 'not allowed!', haha.

Point 4- South Park has an amazing episode on parents like this. Randy is the parent that is loud and obnoxious, and fighting at the little league game becomes more important to him than his kid playing the sport. Most of the kids hate playing the sport, but the parents are oblivious to their feelings. It's a hilarious episode. What else is new for South Park?!

But yeah, those parents must have the awareness of a goldfish because everyone else views them as an embarrassment to be around. Hockey is a rough sport, though. I have war stories from when I played as a kid. I'm sure it's common for parents to get concerned or up in arms if their kid gets blindsided by some asshat, but still- when we played as kids, we HATED parents getting involved. The 2nd hand embarrassment was real.

Sounds like you did a great job with your son, and I'm sure he appreciates it. If not now, when he gets older. He probably knows kids that are forced into things they want no part of.
I've been far from perfect. But, Nate knows that I love him and will always support him and the team regardless of wins, losses, and if he's the team MVP or the last kid on the bench. And lately, the most embarrassing thing I tend to do is text with his coach about pro lacrosse and general stuff. Although, I've pulled back on that because Nate thinks it's weird even if his coach is cool with it. He feels better when parents have good interactions with him as opposed to the knuckleheads that don't. Like the now #1 goalie's dad emailed the AD this year about practice reps.....

We were not thrilled when he wanted to play football, but let him make the choice. He gave other kids concussions in football and he never had a diagnosed concussion. His only concussion occurred in a car accident when he was riding with friends and they were rear ended because they stopped for an accident on the 490 and the Jeep behind them did not stop in time.

A broken arm was his worst football injury.

Most of Nate's injuries have been bad luck/knucklehead stuff like slicing his finger with a razor blade modifying a Nerf gun to shoot harder/faster the night before leaving for a hockey tournament. That was just one time where I had to teach him that "If you are going to be dumb, you better be tough."

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
My oldest played mite hockey for a couple of years and he didn't enjoy it the 2nd year because their team was terrible. They found all sorts of ways to lose games including one where they lost on a last second mistake by their goalie. In terms of character building, I wasn't sure how it would go but some of the things we talked about during that stretch - finishing what he starts, being a good teammate, doing what you can to help the team - beyond the two things we always stressed which was have fun and play hard (work beats talent when talent doesn't work, striving to perform to the best of their abilities). He wasn't having fun and so at the end of the 2nd year, he got up in the team banquet and announced he was "retiring from hockey". Some of the other dad's asked me about it and I said, hey, it's his choice. If he's not getting things out of it that he's enjoying, not doing it is his choice.

Flash forward 7 or 8 years and he tells me he wants to play again. We're in north Florida. The nearest rink is an hour away in good traffic. I'm in college, going through a messy divorce, with no job prospects and all my savings tied up with the divorce. So I suggested lacrosse. I knew there was a local club team and some learning programs for middle schoolers. The simplistic comparison - team game with defined roles for offense, defense, and goaltending, moving an object into a net - and access caught his attention. And he dove deep into it - he can tell me about NCAA, PLA, and NLL stuff off the top of his head.

And importantly, he decided to play. And he took the ideas from his trying season of mites - how to be a good teammate, doing what you can to help the team - and wound up in goal because they had an injured goaltender and the JV needed someone. His teammates voted him captain. He moved up to varsity and played on the club team - even won a tournament here in the state. And then he volunteered coaching the goalies at the club program for a while which still seemed to light him up though he's stepped back from that while finishing his degree (and working a couple of part-time gigs). I was really proud of what he did.

My youngest was pretty bookish but at her freshman HS orientation, there were some folks recruiting for a couple of the teams. I went with my default "hey, try it, maybe you'll like it and if you don't, you'll know" about a couple different sports - water polo, weightlifting being the two she was most interested in. Well, move forward to her junior year and she switched from chorus to weightlifting. And her team was amazing. Not in how they performed necessarily - they did well at state finals this year - but in the way they supported one another and even the team's they competed with. It was an awesome experience in her words. She got teamwork at a new level - doing what you can to help the team, how to support others, how to manage yourself to do your best - and that's something she went for. I had no history in it as a sport, only ever moved plates in a weight room or gym.

With both, never wanted to be THAT DAD who was vicariously reliving their former glory or something. I played baseball as a kid. My dad coached me, my grandfather's both played and coached, I had a couple of family members who were drafted and some who played pro ball in the minors. It was a family thing. But I also knew that if they didn't have interest in it, they weren't going to want to be there. That's not to say there aren't moments when things aren't fun along the way, but those are the challenges that help build their character. Walking the balance between being supportive vs. demanding was actually a good exercise for me too - how can I deliver a message about not quitting on your teammates so that a 6 year old (or later a 16 year old) can hear it was one that still rides along in my parenting toolbox.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Great episode. Recommended watching (or the relevant youtube vignettes) regardless of whether or not you're familiar with South Park.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
Came back on around 8. Normally I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but man does it suck having well water and no electricity.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Came back on around 8. Normally I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but man does it suck having well water and no electricity.
I keep a reserve of bottled water on hand in my basement, rotate it out 1-2 times a year. Worth it to have water to cook with and drink when it happens again. All of the local stores were sold out of bottled water last time my area had an emergency, I had to drive 20 miles away to find any. Learned my lesson that year.

TheMistyStranger

ミスト
May 21, 2005
I keep a reserve of bottled water on hand in my basement, rotate it out 1-2 times a year. Worth it to have water to cook with and drink when it happens again. All of the local stores were sold out of bottled water last time my area had an emergency, I had to drive 20 miles away to find any. Learned my lesson that year.

I filled a water bottle at work before leaving and we had some stuff in the basement, but it's more the toilet than anything in my house. Family of 4, with me being the only male, definitely leads to a lot of activity in the bathroom. Plus my youngest had a horseback riding lesson and then couldn't shower afterward. Stuff like that is rough.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Depending what your existing system setup is, consider adding a (second) holding tank in series with the other components, placed higher than your typical points of use (or at least one point of use - e.g., inside sink faucet) so that you can still have a reservoir of gravity fed water after any pressurized bladder (if you have such a design), etc., de-pressurizes pushing out the remnants of your supply tank.

There are inexpensive ways to do it which are similar in space to the storage you'd devote to a bottled water stash. I don't know what is legally allowed or "code" in your area, but if you care to PM we can discuss. I'm not an expert, but I have some experience.

Reactions: TheMistyStranger

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I filled a water bottle at work before leaving and we had some stuff in the basement, but it's more the toilet than anything in my house. Family of 4, with me being the only male, definitely leads to a lot of activity in the bathroom. Plus my youngest had a horseback riding lesson and then couldn't shower afterward. Stuff like that is rough.
I've never had a house built, but if I ever do (I am in the South now), the HW tank is going in the second story / attic space in a drain pan with a drain pan line to the eaves and a pre-plumbed line from the tank drain to the eaves. "Passive solar" in the roasting hot attic to reduce electricity use and prolong depletion of hot water in event of power outage, plus gravity feed in the event of catastrophe, even if it's a municipal water supply from a typical gravity tower.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
74349417ca094a74a32f6ea8aa58f3ab.png

Roughly an 8 hour drive time to their hotel in Bangor, ME for a doubleheader this weekend for Nate and his teammates.

I am guessing they will need plenty of caffeine on Monday unless the eclipse gets them a day off from classes.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
Last few days have been a series of proverbial nut shots. Had a crohns attack start on Monday, which is the last day I really ate. Last night the caretakers asked for pizza while watching movies. I order them the pizza, have a slice then back to the throne being sick. Today I put in a groceries order for gatorade, probiotics, some deli meats, bread, and then a bunch of stuff for the girls. Get the phone call and the important stuff like gatorade and probiotics are out of stock along with minor items. Worse part is caretaker 2 is at the temple as she does merit on her 1 day in 10 off so home alone

oldgoalie

Goaltending matters.
Jan 7, 2004
VA
Last few days have been a series of proverbial nut shots. Had a crohns attack start on Monday, which is the last day I really ate. Last night the caretakers asked for pizza while watching movies. I order them the pizza, have a slice then back to the throne being sick. Today I put in a groceries order for gatorade, probiotics, some deli meats, bread, and then a bunch of stuff for the girls. Get the phone call and the important stuff like gatorade and probiotics are out of stock along with minor items. Worse part is caretaker 2 is at the temple as she does merit on her 1 day in 10 off so home alone
Hope the Crohn’s episode is over soon and your supplies get in so you can eat again

Reactions: Old Navy Goat

Burgmania

Buffalo's Hockey Soundtrack
Apr 16, 2007
Buffalo, NY
This summer will be the summer of travel for Burgmania. Headed to Indianapolis for the Greatest Spectacle in Racing Memorial Day weekend . . . then toward the end of June, we've got a dandy laid on.

My cousint is getting hitched in Rapid City, SD. We're leaving a week early and taking a scenic drive across the Great Plains. We'll see like 12-13 new states by the time all is said and done.

Have to get out and see America's beauty before everything goes to hell in a handbasket this fall.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Well, Nate and his team headed out of Morrisville at 9:30am today, as planned.

His coach told the parents that the game times may be adjusted if they get more weather but they have the fields cleared now.

SUNY Canton's men's lacrosse team is headed to New England for a pair of games, as well. Their plans are still up in the air given this release on their Athletics website:

The men's lacrosse team will still travel to Maine for a pair of road games against Thomas College on Saturday (4/6) and MCLA on Sunday (4/7). Saturday's game against the Terriers will either be played at Maine Maritime at 10 a.m., at Thomas College at 12 p.m. or at Husson at a time to be determined depending on whose field is playable due to the winter storm hitting Maine. Please check the men's lacrosse schedule page prior to attending the game. Sunday's contest against MCLA will be played at Williams College beginning at 1 p.m.

I thought lacrosse was a spring sport? This is more like a Winter Part 2 sport.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: TheMistyStranger
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad