OT: The Original OT Thread - Chit chat, Raiders, Rebels, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Am I the only one who still really doesn't want this Stadium to happen?
I don't but that's mainly because it's the raiders that would be filling it, and Vegas can do better... That said I also don't live in Vegas so my opinions mean very little.

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
So the Men’s Curling World Championship is in Vegas in few weeks (held there for us Canadians to escape winter, but also watch curling). You should head over and watch. Should be a good atmosphere.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
Probably not what she would have wanted to hear, but about the only thing I remember her from is "Hollywood Squares." :eek:

But she certainly lived a long life and had what looks like a varied career.

RIP.

I didn't even remember her from that. Her name barely rang a bell. I'm a child of the 70s & she was way before my time.

Sounds like she lived a good life. RIP.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Anyone else finding the mobile site to be complete f***en garbage? It used to work perfect a week ago... and now it takes a hundred pushes of the like button for it to finally recognise the like... posts are hit and miss on whether it posts or deletes everything you just typed out. It even takes a couple of hundred goes to load pages otherwise it comes up with a could not connect error.

Anyone else having problems or just me?

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Anyone else finding the mobile site to be complete ****en garbage? It used to work perfect a week ago... and now it takes a hundred pushes of the like button for it to finally recognise the like... posts are hit and miss on whether it posts or deletes everything you just typed out. It even takes a couple of hundred goes to load pages otherwise it comes up with a could not connect error.

Anyone else having problems or just me?
Not just the mobile site. I've been having the same problems with the website since yesterday. PITA!

Reactions: hangman005

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Server load is ridiculously high leading up to the trade deadline and trade deadline day.

We're learning the quirks of the new system, apparently these are the quirks for this one. It will improve.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Someone make a new OT thread with a funny title.

I figure we should recycle these every 1000 to keep them fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad