Not open for further replies.

Its Always Sundstrom

Among the optimists.
Sponsor
Dec 1, 2019
IMG_3164.gif

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017
Two new goalies seem capable of stopping the puck I know it’s the yotes but let’s see if the “new” devils actually come out and try this game after being down this road or win and let down all year

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The “Hard-working” meme about this team is one of the most fake and stupidest bullshit I’ve heard in hockey.

It’s basically making the team sound even worse than they really are because if they’re only a 70-something to 80 point team while working so hard then what would they be if they didn’t work so hard? An 8 win team?

So embarrassing I had to read and hear that stupid shit for the last two years.

It really quieted down after their 14 game losing streak.

Reactions: My3Sons

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vincent Clortho School for wizards
I'm sure if we lose this board will stay calm and collected. Having said that, go beat the shit out of the Yotes and go streaking.

I'm at this point where when the devils are bad, it's better to have some fun with it. I don't want to be "mad" about it.

I'm rooting for them to win, and even make the playoffs even if I don't think it's likely. But I've already accepted that this team is probably not very good this year, not going to win a cup (this year), and if the worst thing that happens is that I have to settle for a good pick a year after we set a franchise record for points and a year before I think we'll be pretty good again, I'm pretty indifferent about it. I'm just going to try and have fun with it.

Reactions: Camille the Eel

Camille the Eel

I'm at this point where when the devils are bad, it's better to have some fun with it. I don't want to be "mad" about it.

I'm rooting for them to win, and even make the playoffs even if I don't think it's likely. But I've already accepted that this team is probably not very good this year, not going to win a cup (this year), and if the worst thing that happens is that I have to settle for a good pick a year after we set a franchise record for points and a year before I think we'll be pretty good again, I'm pretty indifferent about it. I'm just going to try and have fun with it.
I find it's easy to feel that way until I start watching the game.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMG_1794.jpeg

The NJD always play well in Zona.

6-0 NJD

First shutout this season for the NJD. Book it.

Pengs will beat the Rags and Senzzzz over NYb today. Look for the Broons to also crush Philthy up in Bahston tonight. All smart picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad