Pre-Game Talk: The official SENS are Elimated vs Carolina game, Sat 7PM on HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Kinsella

Feb 13, 2018
What??? It’s off line, contested, they agree but the goal is still good? How does that work?

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The governors must have brought in a new 3 foot margin of error on off sides.

What if it's 3'1" or it happens against Toronto will they reverse it just for that night?

Reactions: Alex1234

Ouroboros

There is no armour against Fate
Feb 3, 2008
It's a totally fine play. Williams dumps the puck in with McGinn already in the zone which is a delayed offside, but he's able to tag up before either of the other Canes forwards enter the zone so it's onside.

Reactions: Tryamw

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Canes fan once more. I saw it as Puck played in an offiside manner. then offending offside player Tags up before any other Hurricane player crosses the blue line (See Delayed offsides) that brought the entire play onside.

Reactions: Ray Kinsella

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Canes fan once more. I saw it as Puck played in an offiside manner. then offending offside player Tags up before any other Hurricane player crosses the blue line (See Delayed offsides) that brought the entire play onside.
We'll take it :laugh:

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
We're complaining but not really:laugh:
You can have those 2 points anytime

Reactions: Tryamw

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Harpur reminds me so very much of Cowen.

I thought Cowen had the raw talent to be much more than he was, so that's not as harsh an indictment as if some other folks made the comparison, but Harpur definitely needs to progress if he's going to be an everyday NHL defender. Cowen didn't, and even regressed, so lets hope Harpur doesn't follow that same trend.

DJB

Jan 6, 2009
twitter.com
Haha someone obviously told Paul R how to say Chlapik correctly. Hes called his name about 4 times already

solidprospect

Borveetzky
Sep 30, 2017
Harpur reminds me so very much of Cowen.

I thought Cowen had the raw talent to be much more than he was, so that's not as harsh an indictment as if some other folks made the comparison, but Harpur definitely needs to progress if he's going to be an everyday NHL defender. Cowen didn't, and even regressed, so lets hope Harpur doesn't follow that same trend.
Cowen had hip surgery and wasn't the same afterwards , the talent was there.

Reactions: DrEasy and Xspyrit

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Cowen had hip surgery and wasn't the same afterwards , the talent was there.

Definitely. His body went at a young age and from then on he looked awkward, uncoordinated, and as though he constantly overestimated his physical ability.

Unfortunately, I see these same flaws in Harpur but I recognize that the circumstances are very, very different.

Aaaaand that's a goal for the bad guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad