The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Yeah, the new values and points are lot more in line with the past. I'm definitely satisfied with the way things are.

Sounds like they're going to probably create a ticket card like other teams are doing to track our ticket usage.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
I went from 6,000 to 18,000.. Definitely like the revamped benefits - I could literally have my own suite with 15 friends for only 15,000 points. That's crazy good and I'd have to imagine they'll be getting a lot of requests for that prize!

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I went from 6,000 to 18,000.. Definitely like the revamped benefits - I could literally have my own suite with 15 friends for only 15,000 points. That's crazy good and I'd have to imagine they'll be getting a lot of requests for that prize!

I saw that one, too. So they are giving you (in effect) 15 tickets? Seems bizarre that you can have a 15-person suite for 15,000 points, or two extra tickets to a game for 2,000 points.

I guess part of it is that they are counting on (some, if not all) adding a catering package.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I saw that one, too. So they are giving you (in effect) 15 tickets? Seems bizarre that you can have a 15-person suite for 15,000 points, or two extra tickets to a game for 2,000 points.

I guess part of it is that they are counting on (some, if not all) adding a catering package.

I don't think so. I think what it demonstrates is how completely "ghost town empty" the suites are.

There's no real cost for the Devils to give away something that has no likely value to them anyway, while at the same time giving the STH a great benefit. Seems smart to me. The suites are an amazing place to take in a game, the best seating in The Rock, IMO.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
I don't think so. I think what it demonstrates is how completely "ghost town empty" the suites are.

There's no real cost for the Devils to give away something that has no likely value to them anyway, while at the same time giving the STH a great benefit. Seems smart to me. The suites are an amazing place to take in a game, the best seating in The Rock, IMO.

I agree ... and I am guessing that only the longest-tenured sths will get it (since I imagine they will be picked up right away), so it's a great perk for those folks.

They also added a lot of new options, some of which are pretty nice.

I was probably going to buy tickets for TSO, so maybe I will just get them through this program.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I wish they would say how much the tickets cost for the games for the bus trips, they say they are discounted but that doesnt mean anything if they are still a 100 bucks a ticket.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah, plus while I got the bus trip in my initial attempt now they have two seperate bus trips listed (both midweek) for a game at Long Island and a game at Washington. So I don't know 'which' one I got.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Yeah, plus while I got the bus trip in my initial attempt now they have two seperate bus trips listed (both midweek) for a game at Long Island and a game at Washington. So I don't know 'which' one I got.

Im in the same situation. I think the Devils did a great job revising the rewards but they should really include all the details. Knowing the price of the tickets is going to decide whether or not I'm doing the bus trips, I have 2 seats but if they are a 100 bucks a ticket I'm not spending 400 bucks on this and I'm sure that is a factor for other people who are interested in the trips .

Hystyk28

Sep 27, 2010
I usually just lurk here, but there has been some really nice efforts since the preseason here in regards to building updates, menus, etc. Nice work on that. You guys also do a great job on the latest STH stuff, which keeps me in the loop because as we all know communication from the team can be dreadful. I know I saw it posted somewhere, but where is the tiered pricing breakdown available at? I sit in the attack balcony and I am curious to what I am paying. Also, I thought there was a way to return tickets, but I can't find anything in my emails from the Devils explaining how.

Thanks for any help on these things.

I would like to add that the building has been really dead and if it weren't for all the die hards, the building would be both empty and silent. So let's stay the course through these growing pains.

bluepuck22

Oct 21, 2007
Not what it says

I think you guys are reading this wrong. For 15,000 points, you get (2) tickets to a catered suite. That's it. Not the whole suite. Just two tickets (per account), where you will mingle (and sit) with the other STH's that paid 15,000 points.:cry: You don't get the whole suite.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
No there's both actually...two seperate suite choices were listed on the form (both 15000 points).

One was a catered suite with two passes
The other was a non-catered suite where you could have fifteen people in it

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Anyone know anything about the Food and Beverage cards? Are they getting them? or did they just not include them this year?

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Anyone know anything about the Food and Beverage cards? Are they getting them? or did they just not include them this year?

Last we heard (a couple of weeks ago), they were expected to be available by December 1, and they were bumping up the value by a bit to compensate for the late arrival.

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Did anyone get the link to sign up for the new sth benefits? I think those of us with 10+ years of tenure were supposed to get an e-mail with a link to sign up today

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Did anyone get the link to sign up for the new sth benefits? I think those of us with 10+ years of tenure were supposed to get an e-mail with a link to sign up today

Yes we got it and were able to make our selections. The one suite is no longer available and there's a few more options that aren't available anymore as well.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Anyone else here doing the bus trip to DC? What time would the bus realistically leave on a Thursday to get to the game in time?

indfin

Jan 4, 2010
Yes we got it and were able to make our selections. The one suite is no longer available and there's a few more options that aren't available anymore as well.

Of course ... and I haven't gotten the e-mail and have left two messages for my rep.

Sigh ...

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Anyone else here doing the bus trip to DC? What time would the bus realistically leave on a Thursday to get to the game in time?

Red Bulls had buses leave Harrison and get to RFK in 3:45 last weekend for reference. So probably 2pm or maybe 1:30 for a 7 game

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
Of course ... and I haven't gotten the e-mail and have left two messages for my rep.

Sigh ...

Who is your rep? The person we thought was our rep, was not the person we got the email from. Wondering if some things changed this morning. My dad got the email at 9:51 this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad