Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I like TCV. Always good to hear new Kendrick even if it was recorded back in 2014 or so.

now on to Logic's new album, who I've always been iffy on. Heard good things about the Wu Tang track but I'll resist temptation on skipping right to it.

EDIT: Logic is really not enjoyable to listen to anymore lol
I only really enjoyed his Young Sinatra series which includes Undeniable.. Young Broke and Infamous and Bobby Tarentino 2 are the ones I like. I used to be a big Logic fan, but could care less about his music now. His rhyme schemes are simple at times, and others it's sick. But mostly simple.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
I only really enjoyed his Young Sinatra series which includes Undeniable.. Young Broke and Infamous and Bobby Tarentino 2 are the ones I like. I used to be a big Logic fan, but could care less about his music now. His rhyme schemes are simple at times, and others it's sick. But mostly simple.
I enjoyed BT2 for the most part actually, but his style is just very simple. It's repetitive at this point for me, and I can only hear him fast rapping to make up for it so many times. I don't know. I used to enjoy him a lot more but not so much these last couple of years.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
a couple tracks were recorded during recording of GKMC, a couple during TPAB days, one is a Black Hippy throwaway, and a couple are even earlier than all of those.

video was removed but if people are interested, it's called "Bad Kid, Chill City"
i loved look over your shoulders and gang member a lot. wow this was such a great EP. gang member has that doctor p sweet shop instrumental

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad