OT: The Official HF Bolts Back-To-Back Stanley Cup Thread

Yak

Jun 30, 2009
Los Angeles
www.androidheadlines.com
Amazing post season, I followed every game regular season and post season and this team deserves the cup!

The whole team from bottom to top made this happen.

Every team is in awe of how well the Lightning played. We all wish we had the players you have and played as well as you did.

Enjoy and celebrate, the fans and team deserves it for the incredible season you had!

Bravo, Bravo, Bravo!

You are the Champs!

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
The boys done did it again let's f***ing gooo!!

Still working for a while here but i gotta catch at least some of the game later, got spoiled but what the hell.

Haven't been to a bar sonce Covid started but I think I'll allow myself a pint or two later

3peat f***ers

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

The wall on the right: "humility"

Kucherov:
E5wpaAAXoAAHNvB

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Do we have the results Conn Smythe voting yet?

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
BACK TO BACK STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Let's celebrate!!!

Just like last year, here's our HF Cup! Make a post with the Cup Smiley and tag the next Lightning poster in it that you can symbolically hand it over to next. Then then that person can tag someone and keep going.

:stanley:

This first hand off's going to @Felonious Python again. Gotta keep tradition.

LET'S GO BOLTS!:win::win::win:
I'm once again slow on the uptake.

:stanley:
@LightningStrikes

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Congrats on the cup guys. I feel like every year since Detroit lost in 2009, the team I wanted to win the cup in the finals lost in literally every series...Until you guys won the last two. I love the way your team plays hockey and you have my favorite roster of players in the league. Well deserved. Hopefully this summer's cap crunch isn't too painful.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
You guys having another boat parade this year? or regular parade? and what would You prefer? Last year's boat parade looked awesome

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
I've loved every second of watching these last two playoffs. It's been a rollercoaster ride but we've witnessed something beautiful and special that we'll all carry with us for the rest of our lives.

Cheers to all of you!

Reactions: Peacefool

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
The funniest thing...?
The salty Italian Fans (??? xD): "caP cHeAtErS"..."We won because the regular season was short"..."If there was not the virus I don't know"...."Tampa refs"
In Italy
So, I'm double happy for that.

Reactions: Five Alarm Fire

Cyclones21

Easily Triggered
Congratulations guys on an amazing playoff run. I poked in during the semi-finals and just wanted to congratulate you on a great team, and going back to back in two strange seasons makes it more admirable. Enjoy the summer of celebrating, videos and good feelings.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad