The Official All Time NHL player Draft Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

spider-man

May 11, 2002
Visit site
Since winning Stanley Cups doesn't seem to be bringing fans to the Meadowlands, the New Jersey Devils will break away from the defensive mode they've been in for the past decade and proudly select the most exciting player in the game today, the goal scoring Russian missile Ilya Kovalchuk.

Last edited:

spider-man

May 11, 2002
Visit site
Well, since the Montreal Maroons time has well expired, I'll go ahead with my pick.

And it is with great pride that the New Jersey Devils welcome one of the League's most underrated players ever, the man that sent the Nordiques packing for Colorado, Steve Larmer.

Last edited:

Forsbergtastic

Mar 17, 2004
This is getting really confusing, trying to keep up with everyone else's picks. I don't think this guy has been picked yet, but if he has, I reckon I'll try again.
The Toronto St. Patricks select former Norris Trophy winner, defenseman Randy Carlyle.

spider-man

May 11, 2002
Visit site
ducksflytogether said:
Is GoM's time up? He had more than 6 hours before Mack picked, but does his time reset because Mack picked?

Considering Mack was making up a missed pick and that we've gone a 24 hours without a pick being made in a 6 hour time limit draft, I say just go ahead with your pick.

Jul 29, 2003
Saskatoon
Visit site
I haven't kept track of the picks, so if these guys are taken, I'll do my pick over.

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks are proud to select scoring forward Rod Gilbert with our first pick, and next, the Mighty Ducks are proud to pick a player the others may have felt was too high, but we as an organition feel was a good pick, as we pick agitiating defneseman Ulf Samuelsson. Rod will make our second line that much tougher, while Ulf we feel is one player that every teams loves to have and a player every team hates to play against, and we did not chance picking him next round.

Forsbergtastic

Mar 17, 2004
Since GoM missed his/her last pick, I'll go ahead and make mine. The Toronto St. Patricks pick LW Markus Naslund.

Laperriere22*

I'll give Afinogenov until the morning to make a pick, but I will make mine in the morning regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad