Earth
Feelin' DBU oh like you know I should
Got the pressure beat just like you know I would
Feelin' DBU oh like you know I should
Got the pressure beat
Yeah!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
How are you liking the new job now that you've settled in a bit?
It's decent. People are good. Having weekends off is nice. Paydays a 2x a month rather than bi-weekly so that actually is giving me more money every payday despite the pay cut (I will miss getting 3 paydays in a month twice a year though :laugh:). It is also significantly closer to my house so that saves me $$ as well and last payday I made my final payment on my laptop so that helps too :nod:

Although since I am trying to have a life I am spending more on liquor and social activities than I probably have in 10 years.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
It's decent. People are good. Having weekends off is nice. Paydays a 2x a month rather than bi-weekly so that actually is giving me more money every payday despite the pay cut (I will miss getting 3 paydays in a month twice a year though :laugh:). It is also significantly closer to my house so that saves me $$ as well and last payday I made my final payment on my laptop so that helps too :nod:

Although since I am trying to have a life I am spending more on liquor and social activities than I probably have in 10 years.

Nice! Glad to hear it's working out for you! You mentioned some of your old co-workers are saying the old place is turning to ****. Any updates with that? haha

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I got called BACK to work 3(!!) times today smh. 6 am start, left at 10, called back at 12, left at 2, called back at 3:30. Take what you can get I guess but still, got woken up from two naps!! :rant:
that always sucks, glad I have no real responsibility anymore so I only get called in when something happens and there is no one to work. Just wish I had known earlier since I woke up at 10:30 to be up for baseball this morning and didn't worry about a nap because I didn't expect to work. :laugh:

Nice! Glad to hear it's working out for you!
Thanks UC, right now I just want to focus on whats good and try to get out of this downturn I've been in. I think it's getting better too since I am keeping busy and I think confronting my social anxiety on a more regular basis is going to be a good thing in the long run.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
All of my friends describe me as really outgoing, but I rarely leave home or go out. Honestly I have hard time being in public situations to, it also causes anxiety for me and brings up old behaviour patterns that are not good.

100TG glad to hear things are turning around for you!

Bosnian Beast

Formerly Janko Unchained
Dec 30, 2010
Lethbridge, AB

:laugh:

17/20 - you are true kvlt. :yo:
Either you work at IKEA or you played drums for Bathory, because your knowledge is at the level of dare we say it, the cloven hooved one himself. That’s right, we’re talking about Ingvar Kamprad. We’re almost afraid to ask you to peep out our agency site. But please do, oh dark master.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
20/20 :D
I knew most of the bands and IKEA brands were easy to guess since used to study Swedish in school.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
14/20

Congrats you are...
Kvlt.

You know that Furkantig means “square” in Swedish to describe the candles that you have on your altar. And above it? The raddest picture of Euronymous ever. Seriously, you scare children and their parents alike, all while wowing them with your design sense. Please check out our agency site. We’d be honored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad