OT: The Off-Topic Thread XIV - CFHF Meet in Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I would take the wallet, but leave the contents. Money comes and money goes, but a good wallet is hard to find.

Of course, then you conniving maniacs would come along and remove the contents. :shakehead

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
One time I found 5 twenties on the road, and they were all marked. Probably drug money.

Pretty sure I used most of it to buy an xbox game.

Another time I was at a hotel and in this desk drawer I found a wallet and car keys and some photo ID.

Then Mikael came back to his room and I had to jump out the window.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
The strangest place I found money was a $10 bill crammed in a vending machine slot. It was really in there good so I tried to get as much of it as I could. Fortunately I got enough of it that I could take it to the bank and exchange it for a good one haha

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I love finding money surprisingly in my own wallet. Or when you go to the bar, and find a Brown in your pocket the morning after.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I'm tired. Wrote a quiz today. Have to find volunteer hours for my leadership class. Have a paper for my leadership class to write. Have like a million journals to write up for a bunch of classes. Econ homework. Supply chain homework.

I just want to lie down. :cry:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm tired. Wrote a quiz today. Have to find volunteer hours for my leadership class. Have a paper for my leadership class to write. Have like a million journals to write up for a bunch of classes. Econ homework. Supply chain homework.

I just want to lie down. :cry:

My trick was to always get a study partner of the opposite sex. That way studying didn't feel like work.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
My trick was to always get a study partner of the opposite sex. That way studying didn't feel like work.

giphy.gif

Bouma Fett*

Booty Hunter
May 19, 2012
Calgary
Thought I'd mention this if anyone was interested, the film Red Army is now on Netflix, its the one about the Russian Team, I had a chance to see it in the theater last year as an independent cinema here in Calgary played it, it's really interesting in my opinion and worth checking out. It's described as follows:

"Captain Slava Fetisov recalls his days leading Russia's dominant Red Army hockey team during the Cold War in this historical sports documentary. The height of the Cold War. The pride of the Soviet Union. Hockey wasn't the only game they were determined to win."

Thought some of you may be interested in checking it out

May 27, 2012
Earth
Oh god. I already have a midterm on Monday. I do 2 courses in 7 week intervals in the first semester. Managerial Accounting I the first 7 weeks and then Managerial Accounting II the other 7 weeks. Monday is the start of week 4.

They did that because before it was a 3 year program but by the time they got to the 3rd probably 7-8 people would be left from the starting class. So they condensed into 2 years so people wouldn't drop out by then. It can get really ridiculous though. Got to learn a chapter and new stuff within 1-2 classes.

Last edited:

FlamesFan18

Frank the Tank
Feb 26, 2010
Calgary
Oh god. I already have a midterm on Monday. I do 2 courses in 7 week intervals in the first semester. Managerial Accounting I the first 7 weeks and then Managerial Accounting II the other 7 weeks. Monday is the start of week 4.

They did that because before it was a 3 year program but by the time they got to the 3rd probably 7-8 people would be left from the starting class. So they condensed into 2 years so people wouldn't drop out by then. It can get really ridiculous though. Got to learn a chapter and new stuff within 1-2 classes.

Im in Managerial Accounting 1 and Financial Accounting 2 right now. Fun stuff :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad