OT: The Off-Topic Thread XIV - CFHF Meet in Holland

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Earth
So Eastlink just installed internet at 20mb/s that cost less then Bell Aliant at 8mb/s. Today is going to be a good day lol.

I'm not sure they know what that is. Bell Aliant just 2-3 years ago came into Ontario. I have Bell Fibre OP. Even then there are under 10 cities/towns that have it here.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I keep restraining myself from hitting on Hox cause of his avatar :laugh:

You can hit on me anytime! :laugh:

I honestly thought so too :laugh: partly because of the avy, partly because of your peacekeeping level headed mentality, and partly because you're a priss :sarcasm:

When I first starting posting, level headed was the last thing I was. I went through some pretty life changing events and it really changed my philosophies in life and I try to be a lot more mellow now. It is funny though, I am always the mediator in my family when problems arise. My Mom thinks I should become a minister :laugh: . And because I watch the bachelor does not mean I'm a priss.. or does it?

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
You can hit on me anytime! :laugh:

When I first starting posting, level headed was the last thing I was. I went through some pretty life changing events and it really changed my philosophies in life and I try to be a lot more mellow now. It is funny though, I am always the mediator in my family when problems arise. My Mom thinks I should become a minister :laugh: . And because I watch the bachelor does not mean I'm a priss.. or does it?

Yeah, meeting me can be pretty traumatic I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad