OT: The Off Topic Thread - Mod Warning Post #474

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticketmaster can get ****ed. They charge a fee that's paired with the ticket price and then a Order Processing Fee at checkout. The fees cost almost the same as the ticket. Get bent.

Back in the late 90's I went to see Fugazi play and the tickets for the show were $5 (Fugazi is notorius for trying to keep their ticket prices as low as possible) and the ticket to the show cost $12. That's just ****ing wrong. A band can tour the country for $5 a head but Ticketmaster (claims) it needs $7 a ticket to issue the ****ing things? That was when things really started to get out of hand. Prior to that, $10 tickets to shows usually had a $2 charge or maybe $3 charge in some cases. The cost of ticket prices has caused me to be an opportunist. I bought tickets to see Primus last week about 4 hours beforehand for $30. Face value was $70 plus fees ($86 after fees).

Captain Mittens*

There is a rumor out there that Mitchnesses purchased a horse mask.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
So this explains why I saw a lot of police lights flashing when I left work the other day...

I work in the building that is diagonally across the street at the start of the video.

Captain Mittens*

a_cats_work_is_never_done.gif

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
Piss, why is it whenever I go to a sporting event I'm always sitting beside some middle aged fat dude who crowds my leg space while he smashed a foot long hotdog, fries and an Old Milwaukee.

At the Jays game right now and my luck is holding true to form.

Never get some decent eye candy sitting next to me.

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
My next statement is - why are you at a baseball game?

Answer: The Blue Jays are playing some damn ****ing good baseball and they are going back to the playoffs for the first time in over 20 years. Thank the baby Jesus. That was one long draught.

Josh Donaldson is worth the price of admission alone. Dude is a beast.

Captain Mittens*

Boba has called the spelling authorities on me. I couldn't even ninja spell correct in time.

My excuse is its after 1am on the east coast and I enjoyed a few wobbly pops at the game.

I really needed a beer

scryan

May 1, 2013
Because it made me laugh... Here is a picture of my dog with a sock on his head
eMrWliG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad