Proposal: The not going to happen Crosby move

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanchild

Jul 5, 2009
Whitehorse, YT
I thought Crosby himself just shut down any discussion of him moving on? Didn’t I just read that somewhere today? Does anyone know which article it was on sportsnet or TSN? They are pumping out some many trade deadline articles I having a hard time keeping track.

TooManyHumans

May 4, 2018
As a Penguins fan I am finally nearing the point where as much as I would hate to see Sid in another jersey, I might actually hate seeing him suffer with these bums even more.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
This trade would only ever happen if Crosby requested it. If Dubas honors the request he will not be in a position to be asking for the moon.
This isn't like Iginla though where he was looking to win a Cup finally. Dubas doesn't have to trade him.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Mods used to be good about locking these. Pretty sure it's right in the COC.

Crosby has said a million times he's not leaving.

Stop.

Nakawick

Minty Fresh
Apr 5, 2010
The Range
I’d be very surprised to see him punt his chances of winning for the feel good story of playing with the Habs. Unless he already knows it’s his final year, but even then he’s such a gamer that I’d think it’d be very unlikely.
I think the expectation would be that the Habs improve to a playoff caliber team in a year or two.

Reactions: CDN24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad