The New York Rangers are the first team to clinch a playoff berth in the 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs!

BroadwayStorm

Aug 2, 2005
New York City
Lafreniere played a great game and he is starting to will himself into the net. All of his skills have improved with his improved confidence. His skating and his suddenly powerful shot being 2 of them. I love it. Otherwise this was a shit feeling giving up so many goals so easily.

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Weren't they been perfectly built last year with Kane and Tarasenko in lineup? Didn't end well.
They loaded up on talent, but weren’t built well. The Kane trade completely threw off their chemistry. You could see the time between that TDL and the playoffs that they never really got right. They’d put up points because of the talent, but they struggled to play as a cohesive unit. That’s also on Gallant IMO.

That being said, the playoffs are another beast and it’s wide open this year. You don’t know what’s going to happen until you play the games.

TBF1972

May 19, 2018
Lafreniere played a great game and he is starting to will himself into the net. All of his skills have improved with his improved confidence. His skating and his suddenly powerful shot being 2 of them. I love it. Otherwise this was a shit feeling giving up so many goals so easily.
was there a rule change i am not aware of? do they hand out now 6 points for touchdowns or something?

• Haha
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Huh, no Devils fans trolling the thread, How interesting.

*Looks at OP*

Any who congratulations to the Rangers, its a small step towards a much harder obstacle. The Team has to be ready to burst out in the 1st round or they might turn into the Bruins of Last year.

Being the 1st to clinch will be a fun fact to remember 10 years from now. but Its what the team does in the playoffs that will truly be remembered.

If the current Standing's stay my teams to route for in the east it would be

Panthers
Canes
Flyers/rangers
Bruins
Capitals
Leafs
Lightning

See? I don't totally hate the rangers.:naughty:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

MathiasWall

Mar 21, 2024
The New York Rangers put on an outstanding performance to earn a spot in the 2024 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Their success highlights the team's strength and tenacity, adding unpredictability and intrigue to fans' expectations this season.

NVious

Dec 20, 2022
Crazy so many teams in the NHL haven't given up despite the Avs obviously winning it this year, bless their wittle hearts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad