GDT: The New York Going Down in Flames vs The Calgary Flames - 2/9/18 - 7pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 5, 2007
Jersey City
We just have to accept how bad we are right now and enjoy it as best as possible.

cb4.png

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Same refs as the Nashville game. Can’t wait until that pick Francois St Laurent allows Tkachuk to kill one of our players and not bat an eye

Reactions: YearOfTheCat

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Skjei-Holden
Pionk-ADA
Gilmour-Kampfer

Am I crazy to think this isn't actually as bad as it seems?

Reactions: will1066

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
At least these guys have played with each other before hahaha.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY
Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland is going to wreck this team. Man is that line good.

Everytime I hear the Rangers org talk about a player with Character I think Ferland. I didn't expect him to have such a great season though.

Feel the same way about Miles Wood...Likes he's on the same path.

FoxysExpensiveNYDigs

Boo Nieves Truther
Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Everytime I hear the Rangers org talk about a player with Character I think Ferland. I didn't expect him to have such a great season though.

Yeah the time to get him would have been last year. No way the Flames break up that line now.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York

I haven't paid that much attention to Wood, but like Ferland, he does have flashes of skill that kind of blow your mind considering the minutes he gets.

Ferland was a lot more consistent with that sort of thing before blowing up like this though I think. His series against Vancouver was absolutely insane. I can't think of another time a previously marginal player had such a huge effect on a playoff series.

Nopuckluck

Dec 29, 2017
Now I’ve gotten to the point in my Rangers fandom where I’m hoping they scratch guys or don’t play them so we can avoid injury and trade them

Reactions: Rangers_23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad