News Article: The Most Interesting Team of the 2021 NHL Off-Season? The Los Angeles Kings

Reclamation Project

Cut It All Right In Two
Jul 6, 2011
The most important thing is a few of these kids need to take a big step, specifically Vilardi. This will hopefully be his first complete season and I hope he puts up 45-50 points. Given his season last year I don't feel that's unrealistic, he needs to take another big step next season by becoming a consistent player and I think he will. I also hope Kaliyev has established himself as a roster player by the end of the season. He's going to be a very special player, I think he'll be the best goal scorer we've had in a long time, I think he can score 35 goals on Byfield's wing down the road. He's my #1 most anticipated prospect, he's going to be a stud. Turcotte needs to tear up Ontario next season, I'm hoping he can stay completely healthy and be around a PPG player.

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Well there are going to roster spots up for grabs. Wish Brown would hang them up to give a roster spot to incoming youngsters. Wasn't enamored with Vilardi's season. Kings had some injuries to be sure.Not sure we have the best Defense we can muster at this point. Offensively it sure would be awesome to lure G Landeskog to go with Kopi and say Kempe! After the Kings get their D-man with the 8th overall maybe they could offersheet D Kubalik next season and steal him away from Shitcago...growing to like the Arvidsson move but he's 28. Will be fun to see the youngster down in Ontario getting ready for and preforming in year 2

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Turcotte needs to tear up Ontario next season, I'm hoping he can stay completely healthy and be around a PPG player.

I have a feeling that while the injury set him back a bunch Turcotte is approaching the off-season with a giant-sized chip on his shoulder and will come into camp a hungry player.

He's had to watch Hughes, Byram, Dach, Cozens, and especially Zegras and Caufield up in the big show for quite a bit now.

He's my wild card to make the team this season. Obviously if he doesn't stick right away he'll continue to tear up the AHL in Ontario.

Reactions: andys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad