Post-Game Talk: The more things change, the more they stay the same: Jets lose to lowly Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
This team will never make the playoffs with efforts like this. Not good enough. How do you let the Panthers score 5 goals?

Atrocious. I am extremely pissed right now.

JustGivingEr

How far we done fell
Aug 17, 2009
Hamsterdam
jumping-out-of-window.gif

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Brutal. This team is a long way away from a playoff team, you have to win these games. Not that they played great before getting the lead but to implode like they did was just awful.

Scheifele needs to go back in tomorrow and there needs to be some kind of shake up on the pp.

Diatidialga

Sep 13, 2011
Winnipeg
Noel better absolutely rip them tonight, I know he doesn't like doing it but comical efforts like this don't deserve anything better

Puckschmuck*

Not that it's an excuse, but we need Buff and Bogo back asap.

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Brutal. This team is a long way away from a playoff team, you have to win these games. Not that they played great before getting the lead but to implode like they did was just awful.

Scheifele needs to go back in tomorrow and there needs to be some kind of shake up on the pp.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
It's amazing how there is very little individual effort through about 50 mins. I haven't seen much from the jets that made me get to the edge of my seat in a couple of games.

Maybe they all have the flu.

Guerzy

I'm a fricken baby
Jan 16, 2005
Embarrassing. Looks good on the Jets. Play like that in this league and you deserve to look like fools. At points we weren't THAT bad, but come on, where is the desire to win? It's just not there with this team. A group of passengers is all we've got right now.

To date, this team, it's mindet, approach, culture, etc.. Things we had hoped had changed from last season, all the same. Old habits sometimes just never die.

Puckschmuck*

Well, we are now two in a row. Are they gonna try going for three?

Sigh.

OmarComin

Jan 8, 2012
For some reason, Postma not diving to stop Kopecky on the ENG really rubs me the wrong way....

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Time for the Jets to use a number 1 pick on a goalie in June. Glove hand on Pavs sure goal!:rant:

Jets forwards look impotent.

As usual Jets outshot.

Thought for sure Scheff would be in, don't know what Noel and Chevy are doing with him, Wellwood in really!

cheswick

Non-registered User
Mar 17, 2010
South Kildonan
Give up a lead. Iffy goaltending. Piss poor effort. Same old story. I'm glad half the team are free agents in the off season.

Puckschmuck*

To date, this team, it's mindet, approach, culture, etc.. Things we had hoped had changed from last season, all the same. Old habits sometimes just never die.

Yup, it's the exact same team as last year. Up, down, up down. Can anyone even pinpoint how to fix this?

thejaf7

Mar 21, 2010
Taking stupid penalties with even crappier PK. Will not be a successful team if this does not get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad