weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
2a6.gif

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
Its different and will take some getting used to but I have not seen anything specific that pops out that makes me not like it. I do like the fact that the theme is more elegant and I like the default font they have.

Did notice on a different thread that a twitter post was stuck on 'Loading'. Expect to see many such things and hope that that will be resolved in time. Almost any software migration sees issues of this sorts.

Satastic

Nazi punks **** off
Sep 12, 2014
Riverbank, CA
For those that want a darker theme go to the Arizona thread http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/hfboards-software-update.2391629/page-3#post-136137781

You can download plugin for FF or Chrome called User Styles and then Use the theme. Instructions at this post.

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/hfboards-software-update.2391629/page-3#post-136137781

Thanks for posting this! It looks much better to me

Now I wish I could do the same for my phone, as I post/lurk from there more than my laptop

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I still like this, but I wish there was a way to get updates on improvements. Would love to know what Buffalod is thinking at the current moment, other than probably everyone throwing issues at him.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
as someone who posts a lot of tweets and links to vids, just being able to post the URL without having to use brackets to post things like that is huge. Love that.

CrazedZooChimp

Not enough guts
Aug 3, 2005
Bay Area, CA
www.Coaster101.com
This is weird looking. But not terrible. And thanks to the link for the darker theme, LZ, that's great!

I think ti could use more gridlines. And is there someway I can make the user info take up less space on one line posts (like, on this post, it's five inches tall in my browser despite the post being short). I guess it's actually hiding how much user info is displayed.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Now i want to test all bad words to figure out which one comes up as saber.

All of them :sarcasm:

Actually, on the old HF "saber" was autocorrected to "Sabre" with the capital S and the "re" spelling because Buffaloed got annoyed at how many people would misspell it as "saber" and instituted the filter alteration.

But it made things difficult if you wanted to talk Star Wars or sabermetrics. Glad to see it's been undone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad