Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
tumblr_m38ifk8yZ31r1j7uqo1_500.gif

:handclap:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
New Habs strategy, McCarron throws Gallagher into opposing goalies.

r18es.gif

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007
Be patient with him, guys. Remember, after Tinordi's first season in OHL, almost everybody here wanted him traded and called him bust. And now, the same people vote him our first prospect in our prospects pool. ;)

So be patient. Espicially with big guy like McCarron and Tinordi.

MSLs absurd thighs

Formerly Tough Au Lit
Feb 4, 2013
Be patient with him, guys. Remember, after Tinordi's first season in OHL, almost everybody here wanted him traded and called him bust. And now, the same people vote him our first prospect in our prospects pool. ;)

So be patient. Espicially with big guy like McCarron and Tinordi.

The thing I'm the most excited about is him losing one or two fights in the training camp.

The kid is very confident and looks proud... He'll quickly learn the OHL isn't like the US Developement program. He'll see the road in front of him, and it will humble him down. That way, he's not going to come in the league like Komisarek, thinking he's THE big thing, and lose all of his game once he realizes someone, somewhere, can ragdoll him like there's no tomorrow.

Plus, the NHL-like schedule, the memorial cup, no school... yada yada...

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Hey, just thought of something, although it may have been discussed already. Last year there was a TV special following the Saskatton blades where we got to follow their team on the road to the memorial cup. If there's a similar special this year, we can get a few glimpses of McCarron behind the scenes.

Myron Gaines*

His weight has been reported as between 226 and 238. He looks THIN in this picture. makes me think he'll be closer to the 240-250 weight when he fills in :amazed:

Did you see him at the draft? As thick as it gets.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
One of my favorite post-draft comments was someone saying:

" I was wondering why he was wearing shoulder pads at the draft. Then I realised he wasn't wearing shoulder pads"

lol that was me, im watching him do the interview with duthie and im just shaking my head like why the HELL did he put shoulder pads on....oh wait....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad