OT: The Menu Part 23 - The Tripod & Kenny McCormick Edition

Chicken N Raffls

Here for the chaos and lolz
Nov 7, 2022
Douglassville
Oddly enough, thats my keaat favorite thing on the plate. Yes, that includes the sprouts.

Sprouts done right are god tier. And by that I mean with a ton of bacon and some garlic and smoked paprika.

I love me some good tater salad. Deep fried sprouts are on a whole different level, but of course, not very convenient. We've been making them in the air fryer for awhile, and it's pretty close. Halved or quartered depending on size, for 12-15 minutes. She also makes a dipping aioli with mayo, minced garlic, Sriracha, and I think a little worchestershire. Very good

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I love me some good tater salad. Deep fried sprouts are on a whole different level, but of course, not very convenient. We've been making them in the air fryer for awhile, and it's pretty close. Halved or quartered depending on size, for 12-15 minutes. She also makes a dipping aioli with mayo, minced garlic, Sriracha, and I think a little worchestershire. Very good

I dont typically like sprouts, but my wife does a sautee with like shallots, bacon, some other things, and some sort of honey mustard reduction. So basically, she makes them candy. oops.

Reactions: Chicken N Raffls

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Was a crazy to get to parking lot with issues on 130 south

20240416_172841.jpg

But Ripe Tangerine helps

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
@Starat327 I pulled a '21 KBS out and I don't know if my tastes have changed or something went wrong, but my word is this awful. :laugh:

It was in a literal wine cellar until last week. I don't think it went bad.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Half inch of normal head with a hard pour. It's not sour or anything. Smells boozy and has very, very little taste.

Interesting. I got nothing, unless it was stored improperly before purchase? Kbs Is supposed to be more of a drink fresh beer because it's so coffee forward but it shouldn't have died out completely in 3 years.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad