I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
Is there an actual name for Bambi? Like there is veal?

Or am I reading too literally into this.
There's no official name for baby deer meat, it's just considered venison. It's similar to veal in the fact that it's much more tender than the older version though. I'll spare the board my baby deer meat story for a second time so as to not tarnish my exquisite reputation again. :laugh:

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
There's no official name for baby deer meat, it's just considered venison. It's similar to veal in the fact that it's much more tender than the older version though. I'll spare the board my baby deer meat story for a second time so as to not tarnish my exquisite reputation again. :laugh:
I have the memory of a goldfish, so it’ll be like the first time for me. Send it!

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
I have the memory of a goldfish, so it’ll be like the first time for me. Send it!
Well if you're gonna pull my leg like that...

We watched a fawn get hit by a truck on the way to the store and it was still there on the side of the road on the way home. We went back and removed the backstraps and some other prime cuts and it was the best venison I've ever put in my mouth.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013

We watched a fawn get hit by a truck on the way to the store and it was still there on the side of the road on the way home. We went back and removed the backstraps and some other prime cuts and it was the best venison I've ever put in my mouth.
Ew. Young’s a hill person, eating roadkill and shit. Ewwww

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP

Good Lord :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad