GDT: The Masculine Daydream - Oil vs Flems 7:00 PM

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Roster come soon.

1690929402005265.jpg

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
Surprised the Flames roster is so weak considering they have 2 games left too. But I do think they have played a few games with close to their full roster.

OfCorsiDid

54 goals? Must've been the money!
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Has Ekholm been skating at all or is he off the ice entirely?

Still a ways to go until regular season but was hoping he'd get a lead in game or two.

I assume both him and McLeod have been skating in some capacity. It would seem insane if they weren’t and yet expected to play next Wednesday as Woodcroft said in his last presser.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I like 85% of my job, but the 15% I don't like owns me, and makes me want to go anywhere else. Is that what being a flame is like?
probably 50% for some of them previously, looking at the recent past

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Surprised Oilers didnt hold onto this until like 1 hr before gametime
Holloway-McDavid-Lavoie/Brown
Kane-Draisaitl-Nuge/Erne
Hyman-Erne/Nuge-Brown/Lavoie
Janmark-Pederson-Foegele
Malone

Nurse-Ceci
Gleason-Bouchard
Desharnais-Broberg
Dineen-Kemp

Pickard
Skinner

Are my predictions stupid? Giving Holloway a full game with the captain, giving Lavoie 10 minutes with them. I'd like to see Deshairnais paired with Ceci and Nurse with Bouchard.
If the wingers know back checking = covering Nurse who likes to pinch at his blue line I don't see Nurse-Bouchard being bad.

Next preseason game put Holloway on the 3rd/4th lines and PK. Tell him you hoped he loved the preview with Mcdavid but we need you to be our strength in the bottom 6 first.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Unleash the Kraken. Something like that..Oh wait, that was last game. When does this preseason ever end?
I’m always nervous as hell in preseason. I remember a few years back, Green Bay was playing a preseason game. First play for Jordy Nelson, he went up to catch a ball, came down, ACL torn and gone for season on 1 play. I honestly think it should be just fringe players playing battling for spots . Oilers don’t usually pick it up till February anyway

Where is this televised ? I don't see it on sportsnet, or TSN.
I’m hoping it’s on Firestick

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I’m always nervous as hell in preseason. I remember a few years back, Green Bay was playing a preseason game. First play for Jordy Nelson, he went up to catch a ball, came down, ACL torn and gone for season on 1 play. I honestly think it should be just fringe players playing battling for spots . Oilers don’t usually pick it up till February anyway

I’m hoping it’s on Firestick

Looks like it's not available in the states at all. Rats.

I was looking for a good game.

Calgary - Edmonton should be available l, even if pre-season. Friggin NHL.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad