OT: The Lounge Thread Part XXXIX - ê&?%%%??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
When I was 23 I could play sports all day and be uneffected. So, atleast you have something to look forward to :sarcasm:
look forward to what

steel feeling the effects in my arms and my ankles of me moving back to montreal last saturday even if we did not have any box to bring up to my room by our hands (elevator + rolling carrier)

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Anybody has had a robust illness? Get this:

In March I was hospitalized for a injury due to a fall on a bike.

But they say hospitals are a disease machine and just my luck I contacted an illness called "La C Difficile" (not sure what the english name for it is) and it really exploded full blown around June when I was out of the hospital. And since then it's been shear Hell, I crap and vomit almost every meal I have and I sleep little. It's been frustrating cause there are better days and you think the illness is over but boom it burst out of nowhere a day later or days later. So far they gave me two batch of anti-biotics and it doesn't seem to do the trick.

December I was at 200 pounds now I'm 156.

To boot, I had trouble sleeping so asked my Doc for sleeping pills(wich he didn't want to give me at first). That was a bad decision cause my body became addicted, meaning that from then on, I couldn't sleep without them and it's like my body became ultra-electrified and I really couldn't sleep without taking them and there's days I can't sleep cause I want to beat the addiction and want to stop taking them.

So now I'm cruising around the net trying to find ways to relax my body(without execising cause I'm too weak), trying to sleep. [mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Anybody has had a robust illness? Get this:

In March I was hospitalized for a injury due to a fall on a bike.

But they say hospitals are a disease machine and just my luck I contacted an illness called "La C Difficile" (not sure what the english name for it is) and it really exploded full blown around June when I was out of the hospital. And since then it's been shear Hell, I crap and vomit almost every meal I have and I sleep little. It's been frustrating cause there are better days and you think the illness is over but boom it burst out of nowhere a day later or days later. So far they gave me two batch of anti-biotics and it doesn't seem to do the trick.

December I was at 200 pounds now I'm 156.

To boot, I had trouble sleeping so asked my Doc for sleeping pills(wich he didn't want to give me at first). That was a bad decision cause my body became addicted, meaning that from then on, I couldn't sleep without them and it's like my body became ultra-electrified and I really couldn't sleep without taking them and there's days I can't sleep cause I want to beat the addiction and want to stop taking them.

So now I'm cruising around the net trying to find ways to relax my body(without execising cause I'm too weak), trying to sleep. Anybody thinks that herbs work?

Dude, that's terrible. Best of luck to you.
[mod]

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
So, as part of my subscription to The Washington Post, I get a 30-day digital pass every month to give away. It gives you access to every article on their website. Anyone here interested in a code for the month of September?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Thought this might interest some people.

Pink Floyd just beat Rush 56 to 44 percent in The Dock 104.1's battle of the bands...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad