OT: The Lounge Thread Part XL - Let's all make fun of Jee's tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Première entrevue done. Sous forme de discussion, c'était sympathique et vraiment encourageant. 2 to go !

Reactions: TRG

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
There's nothing funny and/or interesting about Poppy other than the fact that's she's pretty, so i'm glad you're discovering feelings you said you'd never have Zaide

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
There's nothing funny and/or interesting about Poppy other than the fact that's she's pretty, so i'm glad you're discovering feelings you said you'd never have Zaide
Does he like her or does he want to be her? Maybe it's a bit of both...

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
This website is really unusable now since it's been changed. Maybe it's just me, or I need to do something, but the lag is so bad I can't stand it.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
There's a difference between thinking a girl is cute or pretty and being sexually attracted to a girl.

I am the former. In short, me saying a girl is cute is the same as me saying a cat is cute, for instance. No difference.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Her music is not the best but what's important is the meaning of her songs!
2JNAiHy.png

Jee

uwu
Aug 25, 2006
Montréal
Bon, j'ai écouté les 3 premiers Hellraiser ajd, m'en reste juste 6.

Ça me donne envie d'acheter les 2 comics Anthology.

Paul Dipietro

Dec 16, 2009
There's a difference between thinking a girl is cute or pretty and being sexually attracted to a girl.

I am the former. In short, me saying a girl is cute is the same as me saying a cat is cute, for instance. No difference.
Based on your avatars and everything you post, you sure are a fan of kitties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad