Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

:pens v :nashville

Saturday 7th October 2017
Pittsburgh Paint Pot
19:00 EST (or when they can be bothered to drop the puck)
NHLN - ATTSN (PT) - FS TN - NHL.TV - Centre Ice (Canada)

Ok everyone, lets put St Louis and Chicago in the rear view mirror, the season starts tonight!

But before we do that lets remind ourselves (as he is not playing again tonight due to injury) what Horny did the last time we played Nashville

And just so we are not showing favoritism, here is what his fellow Swede did that night too.

Ok, that is enough looking back for now. We need to get the 2017/2018 season going.
It looks like the lines may be getting a little shuffle, this is what they ran in practice today

Today marks the return to Pittsburgh of Bonino, lets hope it is not a happy one :laugh:

Get at them from the start and get our mo-jo back :cool:

This GDT is kindly brought to you by
Wg3Ilx5.jpg

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Seasons starts today. Any mention of previous games should be met by as many of us replying with this gif as possible

klvqWEM.gif

Let's hope the team got the message :laugh:

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Sully is 100% correct. All 5 guys are back and trailers are wide open. Very poor recognition of where players are. Even though that interview was from Game 1. :laugh:

Hartnell is in the top 6 for Nashville?!?!? What in the flying hell?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nashville should literally be all-in on Duchene. That is the perfect player for them. They also should get a defender from LV after trading one.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Nashville should literally be all-in on Duchene. That is the perfect player for them. They also should get a defender from LV after trading one.
They would be a tough team with a top 3 C of Johansen, Duchene, and Bonino.

But then again, they would also be very good with Turris as the 2C and apparently he's available now. That will probably throw a monkey wrench in Sakic's plans given that there's now another solid center available, but with less term so teams might be more willing to go after him as a rental.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Get that Listerine out to get rid of the bad taste of the last game. Lets Go Pens!

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Gotta think Sakic would insist that one of Josi or Ellis would have to go the other way, no?

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
They would be a tough team with a top 3 C of Johansen, Duchene, and Bonino.

But then again, they would also be very good with Turris as the 2C and apparently he's available now. That will probably throw a monkey wrench in Sakic's plans given that there's now another solid center available, but with less term so teams might be more willing to go after him as a rental.

Oh i didn't hear that. Why? Because they cannot get a deal done?

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
This'll either be another blowout loss or an absolute bore of a win.

Granted... I'd sure TAKE the latter.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Oh i didn't hear that. Why? Because they cannot get a deal done?

Yeah, me neither. I'd heard the assumption is they'll make him available around the deadline if the Sens are out of the hunt (or perhaps a bubble team, I suppose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad