OT: The Leafs should do the Harlem Shake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad News Bears

All goalies be trash
May 22, 2009
Australia
Wow. Is it really that bad that you guys can't stay away from it? I'm pretty sure the only time that i've seen the Harlem Shake has been when I searched for it on youtube.

I would love to see the Leafs or Marlies do it. It's be hilarious.

jomas

Aug 23, 2008
snows too much
I'd rather have them all take turns feeding Grabovski so his hunger is quenched for the game before he eats the apposing team.

AddMan3001

Don't poke the bear!
Sep 16, 2007
Cambridge, ON
In seriouness, having the Leaf team do it would be idiocy.

But having a bunch of fans in blue and white jerseys would be hilarious and great fan participation. I'd be even down for that.

Doing that flashmob outside of ACC would great. Everyone walking around normally and then the bass drops and they're suddenly all decked in Leaf jerseys.

That would work.

I have no problem with the fad, just as long as it passes by just like all the others have. The first couple of times are funny, just for the pure randomness, then it becomes the same thing time after time.

edit: And I would not have known about it at all if it wasn't for Ray William Johnson keeping me in the loop on the sometimes hilarious, sometimes stupid youtube "scene"

The Podium

Feb 19, 2010
Toronto
I found out about this 2 days ago when i got an email from York telling me to be in Vari hall at 3 to be apart of their version.... like the mature almost adult that i am i didnt go:laugh:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Georgian College is next week. Will be attending, and will be awesome. I'll make sure everyone see's it. :D

peety16

Apr 12, 2011

Lol now this is what the Leafs should do, remake this video with all the new guys. Tell me seeing Kessel singing Leafs are the best wouldn't be the most hillarious/awkward things ever. Btw, whats with all the overcoats and mustaches back then?

Urban Explorer*

317371_10150376420062840_715629116_n.jpg

MajorityRules*

I must be getting old. Saw this the other day and thought it was pretty dumb. At least Gangnum style was catchy. That looks and sounds awful.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
What I don't is that the dance has been around for over 30 years and for some reason is getting popular now? Are these the same people who thought planking was cool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad