The last few games you beat and rate them III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Borderlands 3 - 8/10

If you like the previous Borderlands games you will like BL3, it is bigger, more expansive, more guns, and bigger bosses, otherwise no groundbreaking changes to speak of, but still a lot of fun.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Bonus points for the LGR reference. I used to watch that guy's stuff all the time.

That's the only video of his that I've seen and I didn't even know about him until I wrote my review. I originally was going to link the game's official trailer, but it didn't give a great sense of what makes the game special, so I looked on YouTube and found that review. It basically covers the history and every reason why I really like the game. It does a much better job than I did. If I had found it before writing up everything that I did, I might've written less and said "just watch this review."

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
Just finished Resident Evil Zero for the first time. What a disaster of a story that was. Interesting game play, didn't mind the lack of storage boxes and found being able to drop items rather convenient. It looked good, played well, but man that story and some monsters were rough.

6/10 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad