The Hockey News Ad rates: too high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead103*

i would like to place an ad in the THN but their ad rates are too darn high.....

i don't have a hockey school or any hockey related business to afford thier ad rates.....

this ad i am going to place deals with my hobby of trading hockey VHS and it seems that THN doesn't have rates for hobbies or anything that is not business related....

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
puckhead103 said:
i would like to place an ad in the THN but their ad rates are too darn high.....

i don't have a hockey school or any hockey related business to afford thier ad rates.....

this ad i am going to place deals with my hobby of trading hockey VHS and it seems that THN doesn't have rates for hobbies or anything that is not business related....

I don't think they want their magazine turning into a classified section.

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
FLYLine88 said:
I don't think they want their magazine turning into a classified section.

I didn't think they wanted their magazine to turn into an unintellectual B-grade Mad Magazine rip-off either, but it happened.

What an embarassment that magazine has become. Where to begin........

Daily Special

Oct 4, 2005
San Francisco
Mallard said:
I didn't think they wanted their magazine to turn into an unintellectual B-grade Mad Magazine rip-off either, but it happened.

What an embarassment that magazine has become. Where to begin........

It's gone downhill a bit, but when compared to other rags it's still top 3. My subscription is really for leauge news, and who's who of the up and coming. The year end annuals are keepers if for no other reason than to laugh at their team grades, then mail the editors a shredded copy with a spork and bowl when their calls end up being the complete opposite.

Hawker14

Oct 27, 2004
Jazz said:
I only wish that I would receive it at my house less than a week after it hits the newsstands.... :shakehead

tell your letter carrier to read it quicker !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad