GDT: The Happy Pens go to Washington Sunday Feb. 2nd 12:30 EST / 9:30 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
LO3KoZ.gif

Live footage of Ovechkin having his meal before bed to be ready for this game.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Dumo is so critical to setting the pairings but man play Riikola on his Left D and at least the pairings look better. Schultz had a nice game and that is a good thing. Pens legs should be good to go and get back to game speed and pace to pressure the puck going forward. Pens were heading down the last couple before the break and hopefully the break gave them needed rest and health to get going again.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Dumo is so critical to setting the pairings but man play Riikola on his Left D and at least the pairings look better. Schultz had a nice game and that is a good thing. Pens legs should be good to go and get back to game speed and pace to pressure the puck going forward. Pens were heading down the last couple before the break and hopefully the break gave them needed rest and health to get going again.

I never thought they looked tired, it’s more the lines have no real synergy since Guentzel went down and Crosby came back.

Now with Kahun down it’s an even bigger issue.

Reactions: BHD

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Unfortunately this will be the start of Samsonovs mastery of the Penguins....he covers the entire net with his size! Ovie with 2 goals, one an empty netter of course. Caps win 5-2.

Can Jarry handle the heat of the Caps? The true test for him if he gets the nod.

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Pens can’t play run and gun hockey with these guys..if we’re not committed to locking things down defensively like the Flyers did against them with their trap, then we have no chance...since I haven’t seen the Pens play that way since Sid returned, I’m predicting a loss ..

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Ways I see each team winning... Rookie tendy - us. Carlson being superior to Letang - them.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Unfortunately this will be the start of Samsonovs mastery of the Penguins....he covers the entire net with his size! Ovie with 2 goals, one an empty netter of course. Caps win 5-2.

Can Jarry handle the heat of the Caps? The true test for him if he gets the nod.

Jarry could easily handle the game.

But it'll be Murray in net.

Soo...

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
I know it’s not the traditional rival, but I f***ing hate this team more than the Flyers. Let’s get the W.

Muzz is confirmed in.

Reactions: Andy99

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I don't have much confidence going into this game.

It just seems like the Pens are asking Sid and Geno to do to much right now

Were basically surrounding Sid and Geno with one top 6 winger and very little depth scoring.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad