The great Paulie Biz is right - we are trending fugazi …

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kocur26

Limousine Ridin’
Jul 30, 2021
And please save your hate for this man. He is absolutely dynamite on the mic, and livens up a dead genre of hockey narration.

Let’s be honest, the Rangers didn’t belong on the ice with the Tampa Bay Lightning and we caught a huge break that Trouba KO’d Sidney Crosby or else we’re probably done in that series….

Biz’ contention : hit the brakes on the Rangers right now until the young guy show they can actually score at this level.
He’s not wrong .

The Canadians got better the Senators got better the Canes got better the Panthers got better the Bruins got better so too the Penguins …

Did we ? Or did we get worse or stay the same ? Strome was vital in pk - is Ryan carpenter? Vatrano scored huge goals - who steps up ? Motte & Copp played hi level puck with severe injury - will Vinny 5 “10” Trocheck ?
Does Nils Lundkvist make us pay for a decade like Sergei Zubov?

Can Shesty hide our warts ? Can Shesty hide Gallants lack of sophistication? I mean this is a guy who uses his tie as a napkin ffs.

Do not discount hangover we played over 100 games last year - Many of which, were tumultuous slugfests where our goal tender, turned away 87 shots -, because we have no attack.

Can we do that again?

We have no money - no room to maneuver.

I have us in a fighting for our lives for the eighth play spot.

Trust me, I know
1665069762744.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad