Post-Game Talk (GBU): The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly - Road Point: OT Loss 3-2 in Carolina 11/7/23

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
-Mitts, does anyone want to throw out a comp on what he's turning into? (I'm a comp guy, sorry lol)

Was thinking to myself the other day maybe Adam Henrique with better offensive upside, Henrique is more of a 50-point guy but has tenacity.

beerme1

Jun 27, 2011
EXACTLY what I thought. I was PEEVED after the Philly games. Even after they won in Philly I felt disheartened. This game? Nah. They hung with him. I think it helps that Carolina isn't quite as physical as Philly.

Regardless, great road game even if it did only result in 1 pt.

I find anonymous people are the worst. For some reason, people are way more respectful face to face. I wonder why?!

Keyboard warriors

G- Hockey Game
B- Lost
U- Okposo

Prospects seem to be doing well when they come up, too many low-end players creeping into their 3rd line. Hopefully Cozens is back and plays good hockey again. He probably needed to reset. Savoie should be able to kick it on the third line next to Cozens. Waive VO, send Krebs down, he needs to relearn how to play offense. Line 3 needs to be Benson Cozens Savoie when all are healthy and don't look back (until Quinn shakes up lines)

Press box Okposo after 1000.

Can't wait for 1000 need to happen Friday or Saturday.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad