OT: the Golden State Warriors

Islesin93*

Jan 29, 2008
I am afraid these guys are going to tie or beat our record of 19 straight playoff series wins and being the last pro sports team to win 4 straight Championships, in Basketball if you have a couple of good players and the rest of the league is not equal to what you have, it is easy to dominate the league.

majormet

Nov 12, 2009
Dix Hills, NY
I am afraid these guys are going to tie or beat our record of 19 straight playoff series wins and being the last pro sports team to win 4 straight Championships, in Basketball if you have a couple of good players and the rest of the league is not equal to what you have, it is easy to dominate the league.

They are very good and dominant but basketball is a game where you sign 2 to 3 super FA's and suddenly you rise to the top, so I would expect 2 titles but even a team as bad as the Lakers can turn around and win 65 games next year if they add 2 stud FA's.

Hockey is much tougher because your worst players (4th line) play about 20% of any given game and your best players (top line) play about 30% of the game at best, in hoops your best players can play 85% of a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad