GDT: The Generational 2024 NHL Draft Lottery 5/7 5:30 PM (CT) ESPN

Sombastate

Jun 19, 2011
Las Vegas
Just a person who is a fan of roster construction:

with Nazar, Moore, Reichel already in the system, and only Korchinski, as far as I know, any chance you guys go one of the top D available?

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018

with Nazar, Moore, Reichel already in the system, and only Korchinski, as far as I know, any chance you guys go one of the top D available?
Reichel is ass.

No one really knows who Chicago is going to take. It's a big mystery.

Reactions: Sombastate

Putt Pirate

Dec 15, 2015

As TLEH stated, we have pretty decent D depth. But we need a little of everything to be honest. RHD is nice but a stud winger, also nice.

Reactions: Sombastate

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Thrilled: Demidov

Alright: Levshunov

A little disappointed, but I'll live: Silayev

Also, does this mean we can't win the lottery the next 3 years?

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
@DisgruntledHawkFan and @Styles are without a doubt to blame, in my opinion. They were not present for the most important event of our lives. They need to improve, and I am confident they will do so.

You are the Tank Commander.

You won us Bedard last year.

You take sole blame for us finishing 2nd this year. (had you finished that 8th Red Dog we would have got 1st)

You weren't totally off your game though. You pulled through enough that we didn't get 3rd or 4th.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I wanted to post as soon as they showed SJ got Celebrini but the boards here were jammed...xouldn"t post..so went for supper...Now that I can post,I was proved only half right...No Celenrini for you (us) but wring as I thought we would drop 1 or 2 spots..

So KD has a decision:

Smaller but skilled winger in Demodov,or Big C Lindstrom to compliment our pile of small C's ...adding power and grit and a 200ft type Big C who projecyscto a monster of a power C as he matures and gets even stronger.. I still feel Lindstrom is best fit for us for proper structure up front over 2 lines...Bedard line and Lindstrom line...eventually..we cannot be "smalk" up front ..gotta that size skill and grit.

Now KD coukd go D even though we have a deep pipeline but only 1 of them is RD (Rinzel) and so you could see KD go Levshunov even though I think he may not be an "impact" 1RD suoerstar...more like a solid floor 2D wh still will play 2RD ceiling due to $9.5 being in place apparently forever (till his long contract up).

So to me the need is greater up front ..Full that Big 2C need.

Now with the #2 IF KD gets an offer to move down 1.2 or 3 spots if one of the 3,4orv5 spot teams desperately wants to secure their dman target or secure Demidov ,I would consider moving downupto 3 spits.

Because we probably get Lindstrom or Iginla anyway doing that .

So I would listen to trades to move down but only as far as #5.

SO stating at #2 gives KD lots of options .

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Shifting blame is peak tank behaviour

Rooh is in top form

bus.gif

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
and you've repeatedly refused to explain how you "know" that, so i am beginning to believe you "know" that in the same way you "knew" vlasic was a bad pick.
It's the profile.

In Kyle Davidson's mind, Kevin Korchinski is the perfect hockey player. It's why he dreamt of him in the weeks leading up to draft night, it's why he reached for him, and then rushed him to Chicago so he could selfishly watch him every night.

Sam Dickinson is Kevin Korchinski on steroids.

Kyle Davidson is adamant about speed. He wants the Blackhawks to be the fastest team in the league. Dickinson gets you one step closer to that goal.

Kyle Davidson salivates when he looks at Sam Dickinson.

statswatcher

Jul 27, 2022
It's the profile.

In Kyle Davidson's mind, Kevin Korchinski is the perfect hockey player. It's why he dreamt of him in the weeks leading up to draft night, it's why he reached for him, and then rushed him to Chicago so he could selfishly watch him every night.

Sam Dickinson is Kevin Korchinski on steroids.

Kyle Davidson is adamant about speed. He wants the Blackhawks to be the fastest team in the league. Dickinson gets you one step closer to that goal.

Kyle Davidson salivates when he looks at Sam Dickinson.
so this forced meme is a result of another one of your unhealthy fixations, got it. proceed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad