GDT: THE FELLOWSHIP PT. II, Game 9 @BOS (7pm)

JediOrderPizza

Apr 15, 2012
Tampa, Fl
My hot takes from the game- started way to late, Petry is hot garbage, though Husso didn't play terrible, we need a goalie that can steal us a few games and he isn't looking like he's the guy to do so. Things that were noticeable- Seider is unreal at keeping it in the zone, Veleno is doing his best Helm impression, Raymond's gain in size and power from the off-season is showing.

I'd like to see Ed up, give Lyon a shot and sign Kane.

Couple losses were expected let's just start another 5 game win streak.
I didn't love the lane to the net McAvoy had, but feel like Husso should've saved it.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Austrianwing

Apr 29, 2021
My hot takes from the game- started way to late, Petry is hot garbage, though Husso didn't play terrible, we need a goalie that can steal us a few games and he isn't looking like he's the guy to do so. Things that were noticeable- Seider is unreal at keeping it in the zone, Veleno is doing his best Helm impression, Raymond's gain in size and power from the off-season is showing.

I'd like to see Ed up, give Lyon a shot and sign Kane.

Couple losses were expected let's just start another 5 game win streak.
I was not getting too upset at letting the kids work some things out in GR and see if vets would stabilize. At this point Petry is not bringing anything worth keeping Edvinsson from a crack at it.
If the experienced guys can help the team by knowing how to consistently be ready, great. If not, what's the point?

Ulysses31

Oct 7, 2015
What's a computer?
shuffle the lines IMO, ras been playing like dog sh1t, bring berggren in, sit czarnik, give lyon a game, put ras on the 4th line till he gets his game back

DBC Lark Ray
Comp Copp Perron
Sprong veleno berggren
fisher ras kostin

Last edited:

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
shuffle the lines IMO, ras been playing like dog sh1t, bring berggren in, sit czarnik, give lyon a game, put ras on the 4th line till he gets his game back

DBC Lark Ray
Comp Copp Perron
Sprong veleno berggren
fisher ras kostin

Ras had one bad game. Copp had 5. Move him down the lineup and try to develop Ras.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com

DBC Lark Ray
Comp Copp Perron
Sprong veleno berggren
fisher ras kostin
I don't know if I'm alone on this, but I hate seeing Compher and Copp on the same line.

dalem177

Plausible Keats
Oct 4, 2021
Minnesota
So I have a buddy who's expressed interest in watching a hockey game if I'd explain a few things for him. He's a fan of a few other sports, mostly football, and has told me he has trouble identifying set plays and specific effort vs. "heck let's just see what happens off of this tip-in to the random corner".

So for explaining hockey this was a great game and he had a good time and properly hated the Bruins with me and laughed when I yelled "hit him!" when Marchand was near the puck. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I was able to show him missed assignments, bad puck luck, stupid penalties, insufficient energy against a top-shelf team, and other things.

I'm not saying I have a convert, but he liked learning to see some of the things I was able to point at.

FMichael

Dec 22, 2010
Wisconsin
So I have a buddy who's expressed interest in watching a hockey game if I'd explain a few things for him. He's a fan of a few other sports, mostly football, and has told me he has trouble identifying set plays and specific effort vs. "heck let's just see what happens off of this tip-in to the random corner".

So for explaining hockey this was a great game and he had a good time and properly hated the Bruins with me and laughed when I yelled "hit him!" when Marchand was near the puck. That's the good news.

The bad news is that I was able to show him missed assignments, bad puck luck, stupid penalties, insufficient energy against a top-shelf team, and other things.

I'm not saying I have a convert, but he liked learning to see some of the things I was able to point at.
1698580635494.gif

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Just got us guys. Don't hit the panic buttons. Boston's a really good team and if you don't bring it all vs teams like them among a few other teams, Wings will lose like this.

Reactions: lilidk

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad