GDT: THE FELLOWSHIP PT. II, Game 9 @BOS (7pm)

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Tomorrow's game against the Islanders is absolutely monstrous. We are another loss or 2 away from hitting the panic button.

Time to see if the hot start was in fact a fluke or not. Yeah the Bruins are good, but that effort yesterday was terrible, especially considering it already followed back to back losses. Things change extremely quick in sports, in a matter of a week, we went from thinking this team is ready for the next step, to now thinking it's the same old inconsistent team that can't generate enough offence.

I'd love to be optimistic here, but I just don't see it. If the first line doesn't go off, the team loses. Need way more from Ras, Copp, Compher, Perron and the 4th line. Berggren has no business being scratched right now. We need his creativity in the lineup.

Last edited:
Reactions: raymond23

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
It was all glove on contact and forced Pastrnak to lose control of the puck. 100% correct call.
Oh cool, I was totally looking for the opinion of a Bruins fan to come into the Wings forum and give his take on the call.

Wander back to your own forum please.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
Tomorrow's game against the Islanders is absolutely monstrous. We are another loss or 2 away from hitting the panic button.

Time to see if the hot start was in fact a fluke or not. Yeah the Bruins are good, but that effort yesterday was terrible, especially considering it already followed back to back losses. Things change extremely quick in sports, in a matter of a week, we went from thinking this team is ready for the next step, to now thinking it's the same old inconsistent team that can't generate enough offence.

I'd love to be optimistic here, but I just don't see it. If the first line doesn't go off, the team loses. Need way more from Ras, Copp, Compher, Perron and the 4th line. Berggren has no business being scratched right now. We need his creativity in the lineup.

Berggren needs to start hustling like he was his first 41 games last year. Right now he’s not showing the shift to shift effort of someone that wants to play.

dang, there's a deep cut that no one under 40 will understand

Devereaux played with the Leafs post-lockout. Under 35?

Is De La Rose a good modern comparable to Boyd the void?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad