The END of MSN Messenger

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
I know that we overwhelmingly use MSN Messenger for our communications in this league but Microsoft is retiring the service. They are suggesting users move to Skype.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-20222998

There are other services out there of course but messenger is avail on most smartphones which made it great. I guess Skype is too.

I already iMessage (an iOS service) with iPhone owners and What's App with others (its avail on iOS, Blackberry and Android).

Adding what's app requires knowing everyones phone numbers.

There are other services out there - perhaps someone can throw out suggestions and ideas.

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Feb 27, 2002
damn, i have lots of clients and contacts on MSN ..

either way, many options to work with

as you noted as well as Google Talk, BBM, ooVoo and Yahoo to name a few more.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
i like google talk. some gms and also the sim god already uses gmail - moving to gtalk would only be a small step

PierreMcGuire*

Had some good times on MSN, but I'm glad it's going to be put to rest.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I've got Whatsapp, so drop me an email if you need my digits. But honestly I do 90% of my business via email. Which I suppose might explain why my trades take so long to negotiate...

Brent Burns Beard