GDT: The End - Flames vs Sharks @ 7pm MT

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This Sharks team has nearly 20 less wins than us. That is almost unfathomably bad :laugh:
If the Flames lose and the Kraken win they'll finish with the 8th overall pick and a 6% lottery chance. If not well it's 9th and a 5% shot.

Not much appreciable difference and I don't see a ton of separation between 4-11 in draft eligibles, so I'll root they send the Dome fans home happy with a W. A Wolf SO win if possible please.

oh ya and Kadri, Coleman, and Weegar goals too

Last edited:

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Hopefully we get blasted tonight 14-0 (sorry Wolfie). I don't care for this iteration of the Flames at all. You took away Johnny Hockey and Bae from me and replaced them with bums.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Is it just me (on Shaw) or is the picture glitching out, it's done it 3 times since Leslie's monologue. Just did it again, now it's barely watchable wtf.

Also, the Sharks goalie looks awful to start the game. Kadri playing like he thinks we can still make the playoffs, lol

This feed is completely f***ed.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I always found this Sports Interaction commercial a little ironic. The lady technically answers the “name a Canadian hockey team” question right.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Love seeing a guy get his first goal.

OOT looking good. Seattle winning, Jets winning

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Coleman get's his 30th.

Seattle has also won. Won't matter, I am confident in saying we win by 4+ goals tonight.

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
Love seeing a guy get his first goal.

OOT looking good. Seattle winning, Jets winning
Jets winning changes nothing, no?

Run it up fellas, Sharks aren’t coming back. Make it entertaining. Give me a Zary goal, Coronato goal, Wolf shutout, Solovyov goal, Kuzy hat trick

crazyfisherman

Sharangovich fanboy
Sep 22, 2012
Is the draft order set by division winners? I can't keep track of all the rules anymore, I thought the Jets passing Vancouver in points might change things
Divison winners automatically gets 25-28th pick unless they advance to the conference finals. So if Vancouver loses in the 1st 2 rounds they will draft 25th (assuming they lose tn)

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
I've cooled off quite a bit on Pachal. I liked his start here but I don't think he can be an everyday player. More of a #7

Reactions: Ace Rimmer

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I've cooled off quite a bit on Pachal. I liked his start here but I don't think he can be an everyday player. More of a #7

We've got a bunch of bottom pairing fringe dmen to decide on for next season.

Hanley
Miromanov
Pachal

are all under contract

Okhotiuk
Solovyov
Kuznetsov

all RFAs

Gilbert
Oesterle
Poolman
Lyle

are the UFAs

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
We've got a bunch of bottom pairing fringe dmen to decide on for next season.

Hanley
Miromanov
Pachal

are all under contract

Okhotiuk
Solovyov
Kuznetsov

all RFAs

Gilbert
Oesterle
Poolman
Lyle

are the UFAs
That's the most beautiful collection of cumulative tank commanding I've ever peeped.

In other news I went for a walk and grabbed a donair from the local and hit the butcher and produce spot as well. Totally forgot this game wasn't recording and is snw only. I have to stream which means I missed pickles 30th. +200 winner mind you.

Weegar you're up at +350.

Finally, watching a bit of the Oilers and Avs. Oil sitting 29 & 97 so Colorado may score a dozen. I think 7 of the 9 mins so far has been them severely hemmed.

Reactions: Bounces R Way

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Thought the fight was never gonna start with all that circling around lol. Nice bout tho. Klapka looked like he was gonna come away with the win until he fell lol.

Eyy, Kylington goal! Had a "curve the bullet" moment, lol

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Kraken won tonight. Flames are currently drafting 8th.... unless they win too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad