OT: The Dungeons & Ducks Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
My work will play Dog TV in the dogs rooms and they had this clip of people playing hockey on a lake. My guess is that means dogs like hockey the most.

Also, I should probably watch that channel not sober for the heck of it. It's already triply sober.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
So on the MBT they are talking about how NHL.com videos are blocked in Scandinavia.

All I can think of in my head is "Tjing tjang tjing nutjillai"

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
Knowing Mariners and Seahawks fans, I really hope the NHL never makes it to Seattle. They are poor winners and bitter losers.

And they have an imaginary rivalry with the Angels, which I could see taking a leap over the 57, if you get my meaning.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Knowing Mariners and Seahawks fans, I really hope the NHL never makes it to Seattle. They are poor winners and bitter losers.

And they have an imaginary rivalry with the Angels, which I could see taking a leap over the 57, if you get my meaning.

it is a rivalry tbh

you guys were the ones who wanted to photoshop an angels hat over my mariners hat last playoffs, not me lol

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Building across the street is flying their huge USC flag. Not sure if it was a bet lost or school pride.

DarthYenik

Sep 15, 2011
California
it is a rivalry tbh

you guys were the ones who wanted to photoshop an angels hat over my mariners hat last playoffs, not me lol

That's just because it's an ugly hat. :p

Building across the street is flying their huge USC flag. Not sure if it was a bet lost or school pride.

It's been great being an Alabama fan this year. Besides completely dominating, they took down USC and every time I see a flag, sticker, or banner, I have an involuntary smile.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Spicy Duke or whatever your name is, when will you see a cool case like this?

zKYqZdU.jpg

Magnus the Duck

Nov 7, 2014
Sweden
So on the MBT they are talking about how NHL.com videos are blocked in Scandinavia.

All I can think of in my head is "Tjing tjang tjing nutjillai"

It's a international sport and being forced to watch a lokal site like Viasport just for some recaps is kind of irritating. Corporate nutjillary at worst.

Anyway, just for you. Here is a music video in swetjing language!
Eva Dahlgren - Vem Tänder stjärnorna

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
My ex tried to act like he was keeping the cat & bunny. He didn't really want them, just didn't want me to have them.

TesseracT

Go Ducks! Go Huskies!
May 29, 2011
Knoxville, TN
My ex tried to act like he was keeping the cat & bunny. He didn't really want them, just didn't want me to have them.

That's pretty disgusting. Glad you got them. People who would do something like that just to spite another person should've be allowed to own pets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad