Knoxville, TN
Ordered this little badass last night

s-l1600.jpg

Now I just need the Judge Dredd version. :nod:

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
That feeling when your roommate's bedroom is across the hall from yours, but he does early day shifts, whereas you don't get home until like 11:00 pm, so out of respect, you close your room's door to keep quiet, but you can't latch it, because you have cats, who will sit there and meow their faces off until you open the door so they can come in for two seconds, turn around and leave, then do the same thing again five minutes later, but you also can't just close it to the jam without latching it to keep quiet, but also allowing the cats soundless entry because it's windy as **** out and a banging door is worse than the cats, so you have to close the window, but it's like 85 degrees out and with the window closed and your computer on, your room becomes a sauna.

#EpicRunOnSentence

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
I know there're a couple veterinarians here, so can I ask a question? I have four cats who are all healthy, but are starting to get a bit older. The oldest in particular (15 going on 16), while still super healthy as far as I can tell, is starting to get a little too skinny for my liking. Along with treats and stuff, I generally feed all four a weight control food that was recommended to me by a vet. But I'm wondering if I should feed the one some extra fatty stuff so he can put a bit more weight on? Any recommendations//advice?

Thx in advance :)

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I know there're a couple veterinarians here, so can I ask a question? I have four cats who are all healthy, but are starting to get a bit older. The oldest in particular (15 going on 16), while still super healthy as far as I can tell, is starting to get a little too skinny for my liking. Along with treats and stuff, I generally feed all four a weight control food that was recommended to me by a vet. But I'm wondering if I should feed the one some extra fatty stuff so he can put a bit more weight on? Any recommendations//advice?

Sneak him some extra food but I would also recommend to get some lab work done by your vet and make sure something health wise isn't going on.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario

There was a cat scratching at my door last night during the thunderstorm, so I brought him in to hang out for the night. Then of course he woke me up at the earliest of hours wanting back outside. I've never been a big cat person because they seem psycho to me, but this little dude was pretty lovable.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Why couldn't you have said this before I brought that disease ridden furball into my home?

I meant more like the cat could have kidney problems or could have a metabolic issue but still seem fine.

One night with a stray cat probably isn't going to give you Avian Flu so don't be too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad