GDT: The Drive for Five: Islanders @ Devils, 7 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Win tonight and put our boots on Florida's throat.

Not enough !! meeting Wash on the first round is not interesting. Let' s let other teams take care of them.
I am sooo positive on the Devils ... but let's avoid Wash. Then all is open IMO. Because we can beat the Leafs, Tampa and Boston .. and all others. So if we are not the 4th, but the 3rd, and dodge Wash, our odds of heading for the cup become very serious.

MartyTheBeast

Feb 3, 2016
Helsinki
Panthers are getting crushed 5-1 with 6 minutes remaining... smells good.. Don't blow it tonight Devils!

JAgr+t%C3%A4nder

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
I want JT to finally snap, start fighting anyone near him and have to be dragged off the ice by at least half a dozen people. Devils win 8-1 and Doug talks about how good the team looked in his postgame, "this was totally different from the 27 other games we've given up 5 goals" then does his patented condescending smirk to the assembled media.

Instant

Feb 20, 2018
This makes it seem like Gibson?

Edit: Oops, he was talking about yesterday's game.

Well, um, hi? :laugh:

Halak is fine, at least where the health is concerned or I missed this info. But Bailey could probably miss tonight's game too, it was something that was bothering him for quite a while now. Good luck tonight!

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
The Isles are going to win because they need to inflict more pain and misery on me by screwing up the Devil's playoff chances and making sure I don't go to a playoff game this year.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Hall loves Nico because he is the first forward he's ever played with that knows how to score and play defense. Nico allows Hall a lot of room to roam with his 2 way game. Probably what it was like for him playing with Henrique in Juniors.

Reactions: OmNomNom

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
With the team already knowing Florida lost, I'm curious to see how they handle this moment. I would imagine it should be an advantage knowing the result of the other game.

Reactions: glenwo2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad