• Standings Voting:
  • Quarterfinal Voting:
  • Semi-final Voting:
  • Conference Final Voting
  • Cup Finals:
All times are EST and are subject to change
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Game Idea"]
  • Each team will protect 5 players and 5 prospects. The rest will go into the drafts.
  • The draft will be consisted of players that were unprotected and from any unselected team.
  • There will be a NHL player draft (17 rounds long) and a Prospect Draft (7 rounds long)
  • An NHL player is classified as a player who has played more than 100 games. Anything less will be considered a prospect. For goalies the cut off mark is 30 starts. The cut off date for games is 11/15/14 at 12:00am EST
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Draft Rules"]
  • If you will be unavailable at any point during the draft please send a list to either donghabs98 orDonutLee
  • It will be a snake draft.
  • The draft clock will be in effect from 5pm EST- 11:59pm EST everyday. Picks can still be made outside of that time frame.
  • Each GM will get 30 minutes per pick to make it.
  • Picks can be traded however it must be a pick for pick type trade.
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Salary Cap"]
  • $85,000,000M
  • All teams MUST be under the cap by the end of trade deadline day
  • Use Armchair GM to calculate your Team's Cap. Set it to "Today"
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Waivers"]
  • If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.
  • To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.
  • If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.
  • Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.
  • GMs can only claim 3 players off waivers at a time (for example claiming 6 players at once will not count)
  • If a player clears his entire cap hit will be off your cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Trades"]
  • You do not have to send in trades however the league does have the right to reject the trade within 24 hours of it being posted.
  • When a deal is deemed too lopsided or one sided the deal will be put on hold. The GMs involved in the deal will be asked to revise it. After which the league will hold a meeting with the GMs involved and will approve or deny the change. The role of the league office is not to make the deal fair but to make it less one sided.
  • You must post a roster full of team info before being allowed to trade
  • Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't pull anything stupid.
  • You may only retain a max of 50% of a player's cap
[/fieldset]

[fieldset="Other Rules"]
  • Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.
  • You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Update
  • Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.
  • If it's proven that you have not kept your roster updated through out the game
  • Not keeping your roster updated is considered a sign of inactivity and if your roster is found to be significantly out of date then you will be fired .
  • If you are not active for longer then 36 hours without giving notice you will risk being fired
  • If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.
  • If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.

[fieldset="GM list"][/fieldset]
[/fieldset]

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Please take time and read over the rules above. So far we have 16 GMs. I will continue to accept anyone else who wants to join in until 5:45pm EST tomorrow as at that time I will create the draft order for the team selection draft. Please note the Regular draft order will be different compared to the Team Selection Draft Order.[fieldset="GM list"]

• donghabs98
    xxOPPNOOBZxx
    DonutLee
    edguy
    Dabeast
    showjaxx
    Ronaldo
    LatvianTwist
    VanIslander
    trick9
    stempniaksen
    Chet Donnelly
    Boltsfan9175
    Slats432
    JayP812
    Thee GM
[/fieldset]

donut

Sep 5, 2012
what a creative name for the game dong... I wonder who though of it :sarcasm:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Could those GMs listed in the GM list post in here confirming you want to participate in the game. I have someone on a waiting list so if someone drops out I do have a replacement or if someone else wants to join then we can expand the league to 18 teams.

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Could those GMs listed in the GM list post in here confirming you want to participate in the game.
voteyes.jpg

xxOPPNOOBZxx

#ProduceForKing
Mar 24, 2012
Ontario
Could those GMs listed in the GM list post in here confirming you want to participate in the game. I have someone on a waiting list so if someone drops out I do have a replacement or if someone else wants to join then we can expand the league to 18 teams.

here

Aug 11, 2012
Sorry but i won't be able to make the drafts for this game so ill have to pull out. I wish you all the best though

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
I PM'd in my shortlist to donghabs for the team draft in case I can't make it. There were 12 NHL teams on the list, prioritized, so I expect to get one of them, even if I may (or may not) have to skip the draft time.

donut

Sep 5, 2012
I will be running the NHL and Prospect draft, just to let everyone know.

Last edited:

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
Last edited:

VanIslander

Sep 4, 2004
South Korea
Can we have a draft order soon?

It's easier to plan and prepare options if we know we're 2nd or 3rd vs. 12th or 13th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad