OT: The Consolidated Entertainment Thread (TV, Movies, Music, Books) Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Quoted for truth. This how LAST season should of ended.

TWD was pretty sick, great finale to that arc. I *****ed and moaned about the direction the show was going but the last 3 episodes saved it for me. Yeah that's what should have happened last year but after checking out the comics I know why they did it this way. They had to set up a few things to establish some other characters for what happens this episode. Looking back I'm glad about how they did it.

[spoil]In the comic the Governor attacks the prison 2 times, the second time with the tank. He takes Michonne and Tyresse hostage and chops Tyresse's head off with Michonne's katana just like what happened with Hershel and Lilly ends up killing the Governor too. The way the attack went down, who died, how the prison was destroyed and over run with walkers is pretty much exactly how it happens in the comic.[/spoil]

Last edited:

B A T M A N

Reading about Leo's new movie with Scorsese 'wolf of wall street'. To avoid nc-17, they had to cut the scene where Leo eats a girl out, but they keep the scene where a chick snorts coke off of his (presumably erect) Dick... I just had to mention that. ****ing MPAA are Pejorative Slurs.

Academy award winner Jonah Hill? Get ready for it lmfao. He's the new Pesci.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Arrow:
[spoil] fantastic episode. best one yet imo. I was skeptical about Gustin as Barry Allen but he was awesome[/spoil]
SoA
[spoil] I find myself less and less compelled to watch it. i sometimes have it on in the background and forget ive even watched it. this season has been dull as dishwater[/spoil]

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
SoA
[spoil] I find myself less and less compelled to watch it. i sometimes have it on in the background and forget ive even watched it. this season has been dull as dishwater[/spoil]

Really?? I think each episode has been intense and your not 100% sure where they're going to go with it.

Last night's episode was so back and forth with things it'll be interesting to see how they close it out next week.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Arrow:
[spoil] fantastic episode. best one yet imo. I was skeptical about Gustin as Barry Allen but he was awesome[/spoil]
SoA

Loving season 2 of Arrow. What makes it so good is that the producers have so many DC characters up their sleeve that its just been one after another.

Still enjoying the heck out of SoA. This season is definitely resetting up the entire franchise with how many changes they've made but I also thought they had mentioned 1 more season till the end.

MountainGoat

Reading about Leo's new movie with Scorsese 'wolf of wall street'. To avoid nc-17, they had to cut the scene where Leo eats a girl out, but they keep the scene where a chick snorts coke off of his (presumably erect) Dick... I just had to mention that. ****ing MPAA are Pejorative Slurs.

Academy award winner Jonah Hill? Get ready for it lmfao. He's the new Pesci.

even though I'm not a fan of Dicaprio I'm really looking for to that movie

the new trailer for Godzilla looks pretty bad@ss, even WW is in it

MountainGoat

also I don't know if anyone on here downloads movies the "free" way but you can get Gravity on a dvd rip right now, amazing movie

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Sons of Anarchy...holy crap!!

yeah

[spoil] last 15 minutes kinda made up for the season to me. plus Tara is dead so happy days. really couldnt stand her that season. should be interesting final season. they said its basically Jax on his own and unhinged 0_0[/spoil]

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Arrow

[spoil] oh my what an episode. im a massive Flash fanboy so I was loving it :D[/spoil]

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
Anyone watch Doctor Who? Im almost done with season 2. God i cant stand Rose. At fitst she was hot but now she is just a terrible person. im think im gonna stop watching because of her. God i want to put my foot in the side of her head

Last edited:

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
Anyone watch Doctor Who? Im almost done with season 2. God i cant stand Rose. At fitst she was hot but now she is just a terrible person. im think im gonna stop watching because of her. God i want to put my foot in the side of her head

but Rose wasnt in Series 2. she was in series 28 :sarcasm:

but yeah stick with it. Series 3 is amazing, by far my favourite

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Here's a survey for everyone since I'm obsessed with music. What is your top ten albums of all time out of the music you own?

I'll go first:

1. Dave Matthews Band- Under the Table and Dreaming
2. The Early November- The Room's Too Cold
3. Mae- The Everglow
4. Into It Over It- Proper
5. Dave Matthews Band- Crash
6. Rage Against the Machine- Evil Empire
7. Rush- Moving Pictures
8. Death Cab for Cutie- Transatlanticism
9. Dave Matthews Band- Busted Stuff
10 Phish- Farmhouse

To sum me up, sad music, hippie music, and Rage

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
it would take me a solid day of intense thought. ill get back to you

RandoDoomer

Apr 6, 2007
Bridgewater, NJ
Here's a survey for everyone since I'm obsessed with music. What is your top ten albums of all time out of the music you own?

This would probably take me days or weeks to think about, but off the top of my head, here's my list:

1.) Bob Dylan - Blood on the Tracks
2.) Townes Van Zandt - Live at the Old Quarter
3.) The Band - Music from Big Pink
4.) The Low Anthem - Smart Flesh
5.) The Beatles - Revolver
6.) Bob Dylan - The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan
7.) Various Artists - The Anthology of American Folk Music
8.) Grateful Dead - American Beauty
9.) Various Artists - Soundtrack to O Brother, Where Art Thou?
10.) Bob Dylan - Modern Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad