Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 2 7.7%

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 9??

Votes: 14 53.8%

• Total voters

redandyellowcametobe

Jan 4, 2019
In enemy territory tonight with my Cale sweater on. Not often I get to make a game as I’m in Austin 2.5 hours away. Happened to be delivering a painting to a client and made it happen

hope Manson punches Benn in the face 27 times while I’m here.

Attachments

• IMG_5449.jpeg
    IMG_5449.jpeg
    337.3 KB · Views: 1

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
The kinda feeling I have for this one is when you walk down the street, a huge rottweiler gets loose runs over and bites chunk of your ass off, then jumps up and bites one of your ears off, as you try to run to a hospital,you get run over by an old school Mexican gang in a 1964 Chevy Impala, then you try to get up but one of the gang members name Flaco shoots you in the face.

What I’m trying to say is, I think Avs lose this one badly
And that is why I carry. Flacco ain’t getting this oke boy

• Haha
Reactions: the_fan

niwotsblessing

May 1, 2010
City of Holy Faith
The kinda feeling I have for this one is when you walk down the street, a huge rottweiler gets loose runs over and bites chunk of your ass off, then jumps up and bites one of your ears off, as you try to run to a hospital,you get run over by an old school Mexican gang in a 1964 Chevy Impala, then you try to get up but one of the gang members name Flaco shoots you in the face.

What I’m trying to say is, I think Avs lose this one badly
My old man taught me how to drive in his 1964 Chevy Impala. No lie, that thing handled like garbage but it was quick going in a straight line.

And no we did not keep it, who knew that the Low Rider subculture would prize that vehicle years after it was sold?

Reactions: the_fan

Go19

Jun 21, 2019
Getting ready for a 5 point night for Joe Pavelski - the ultimate Avs killer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad