GDT: The Calgary Flames visit Detroit Rock City(3pm) Game #6 CGY vs DET

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
How's everyone's afternoon going today?
Haha. I know it's rhetorical, but watching flames, F1 earlier and sweating NFL bets. Pretty enjoyable all told.

Once in awhile I'll take bodog up on one of their deposit bonuses w ludicrous rollover requirements. This one was 150% bonus up to $500 so I depped the ~$333 to get the full $500 bonus. Then you have 30 days to rollover 5x the deposit and bonus. So just over 4k. They limit your max bets too, so it's a fun, but financially poor decision.

I've succeeded half of the time in completing these and cashing out solid profit so it's worth the sweat more often than not, but definitely a grind :)

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
The usual suspects have been utter trash yet again. Vladar terrible. Dube even worse.

Remind me what has the captain done so far this season

Reactions: Tofveve

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
One thing for sure- Conroy has a tough job on his hands and he has burned them already. I would literally trade away half of this mess and started from scratch.

Reactions: Tofveve

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
One thing I find really funny is how there was such a strong "Sutter is stifling their creativity in the offensive zone" sentiment only for them to come out Sutter free and look exactly the same.
Yeah, i don't miss Sutter at all but this team just lacks high end offensive talent or chemistry which wouldn't be an issue if we were elite in other areas..

Reactions: Dack and Tofveve

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad