GDT: The BwO Presents Leafs vs Preds: The Johnny Cash Edition - HNIC on SN / CBC, 7pm, Oct 28/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Me b'ys, there is only one way to roll in to Nashville, and that is by listening to Johnny Cash. Here we go, might need to turn it up a bit, but not a lot more matters, other then our 2 points.

Leaf Lines:

""

Presumably the Nashville Cashes are icing a team too, the BwO will investigate this somewhat dubious claim and update as necesary.

GO LEAFS GO!

And as always, remember, once you're BwO, you're
BwO for. Life.
Baby

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
Now you just fought one hell of a fight, and I know you hate me and you got the right, to kill me now and I wouldn't blame you if you do..

Need the Johnny Cash spirit in the playoffs...
Willie played in Huntsville a couple of weeks ago. For 91, his voice is still OK to good, but he can play Trigger like he’s 25.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
However, how long will he last before being pulled ???

If the first goal against is BAD, as coach, I pull him immediately !!!

Not really

Only 7 goalie played over 60 game last season... 3/4 of game played

Woll never played in carreer more than 37 games in a season

You need to use Woll the good way to dont burn it before end of regular season. Game 8 against Nashville is not where leafs will need him the most

Larcos_Unal

Excuses are for losers
Jul 6, 2007
Toronto
Lagesson - Klingberg

1547420604471.gif

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
Me b'ys, there is only one way to roll in to Nashville, and that is by listening to Johnny Cash. Here we go, might need to turn it up a bit, but not a lot more matters, other then our 2 points.

Leaf Lines:

""

Presumably the Nashville Cashes are icing a team too, the BwO will investigate this somewhat dubious claim and update as necesary.

GO LEAFS GO!

And as always, remember, once you're BwO, you're
BwO for. Life.
Baby

And branches were open 8*8 7 days straight.

Of course hours got reduced, but still a huge difference than banking hours from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM on most days, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM extended hours.

Samsonov has to get his head straight, and quit swimming so much.

Get bigger, he looks like Bester in net.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
i know it isn’t game related, but if anyone knows ksi and Logan Paul’s company prime, apparently a maple leaf has signed with them, but it’s not known who

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
Not really

Only 7 goalie played over 60 game last season... 3/4 of game played

Woll never played in carreer more than 37 games in a season

You need to use Woll the good way to dont burn it before end of regular season. Game 8 against Nashville is not where leafs will need him the most

37? He's never played more than 7 in a season

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
Nashville is a great city, but not a great hockey team. I predict that Nashville will take an early lead, with the Leafs coming back to win in the third period.

Reactions: Kyle Broflovski

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Did HF boards change something with putting in twitter posts? What's the easiest way to do it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad